• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
VeeBee has a dilemma :S
Catherine Stray Sheep edition... or Soul Calibur 5 Collectors Edition I has no idea which one to get:(

Catherine! Only 'cos I want it and have no interest in beat 'em ups (are they still called that or am I getting old?)

CT:I wish I had a life to call mine own!

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Hmmm, found a place that offers Tattoo and body peircing cirriculum...I can't wait to get into it someday!

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
at mcdonalds
dude who has potato chips for a hat :can i take you order
me:yeah a bigmac with cheese YO
order arives.
dude who has potato chips for a hat :that'll be Rs.410
me:sure thing *see's inside wallet no money :(*. *whispers*fffffffffUck
dude who has potato chips for a hat :is there something wrong
me:ill go get some money from my mom she's in the car *runs out*
dude who has potato chips for a hat :guard stop him
i get caught
dude who has potato chips for a hat:look what you have done now this stuff will go to waste did you think this was a joke
i randomly reach for my left pocket and find Rs.500 bill
dude who has potato chips for a hat:ummmm uhhhh do you still want the burger SIR
me:yeah??????
i take burger and go out
true story confusing day :confused:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I gonna need a lot of money this year.

Me too :( But only because the games i want are collectors editions

Catherine! Only 'cos I want it and have no interest in beat 'em ups (are they still called that or am I getting old?)

CT:I wish I had a life to call mine own!

Yup, they're still called beat em' ups... At least i know one thing... I want the games on the 360 :p

I need to do my review for Rayman Origins... and i could really eat a sammich... :(

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yes I totally spam her yt page. It's my daily dose of religious banter, the best place to get it, the ONLY place to get it considering most of my friends are either Wiccan, or a different domination, and get fidgety and nervous or offensive when I all I WANNA DO IS TALK ABOUT JESUS.
And I don't know WHY they get funny. I mean this is ME we're talking about. I'm the most open-minded person I know! It's not like I'm going to start preaching that you're wrong and going to hell. I mean my WORD when have I EVER conformed to society's expectations? NEVAR! /endramble

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Ready to pwn some interviews! Get ready to hand me your monies, college people. This poor kid's awfully good with words, and just might charm you out of an extra five thousand :3

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Cheesey potato goodness.
He spelled Vergil's name right again! Yay!
I need more corsets. Maybe with stronger boning? And...in leather or vinyl? =D Or not....
Booooooored.
And yarn. I need more yarn.
Classic books are lovely.
Stupid fudgy internet.
Thigh-high boots. <3

Top Bottom