• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
No, the reason I don't want to go is not because of my "sudden fear of elevators" (Really, people, you're supposed to be my family and you didn't know I'm scared of elevators?!) it's because I won't be able to write for a week and to take my notes with me so I can try to write, I'll have to handwrite close to 100 typed out pages. >_< You know how much that is handwritten? And I know y'all won't be letting me use your printer for that much stuff.... /==

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
No, the reason I don't want to go is not because of my "sudden fear of elevators" (Really, people, you're supposed to be my family and you didn't know I'm scared of elevators?!) it's because I won't be able to write for a week and to take my notes with me so I can try to write, I'll have to handwrite close to 100 typed out pages. >_< You know how much that is handwritten? And I know y'all won't be letting me use your printer for that much stuff.... /==

100 hand written papers? :eek:. Wow, are you sure you don't want a break? Unless it's something for school, then I too would get it out of the way.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
100 hand written papers? :eek:. Wow, are you sure you don't want a break? Unless it's something for school, then I too would get it out of the way.

Haha, I'm sure. Actually, I'm trying to do a bunch of writing before this writer's conferance in town next month. I want to have something to show the agents there, or at least to talk to them about, by the time we go. Though...by the time we get back, I'm sure I'll be happy for the break. ^^; *really ought to start handwriting out all her novel notes*

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
Haha, I'm sure. Actually, I'm trying to do a bunch of writing before this writer's conferance in town next month. I want to have something to show the agents there, or at least to talk to them about, by the time we go. Though...by the time we get back, I'm sure I'll be happy for the break. ^^; *really ought to start handwriting out all her novel notes*

Oh! A writer's conference huh? Well, I wouldn't overwork yourself too much, however with the amount of work you're putting in you're sure to have something great in there to give them. Maybe you should just take half of a day and go by an awesome Pizza (Or whatever your favorite food is) :D.

I do wish you luck though, I was never any good at writing D:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Oh! A writer's conference huh? Well, I wouldn't overwork yourself too much, however with the amount of work you're putting in you're sure to have something great in there to give them. Maybe you should just take half of a day and go by an awesome Pizza (Or whatever your favorite food is) :D.

I do wish you luck though, I was never any good at writing D:

Yeah. ^^; Aww, I hope so. I've never really had much confidence in my writing, so I'm sure even if I get published by some miracle I'll think the story's terrible. ._. Pizza! <3 Will definitely have to try that while we're out of town. ^^

Thank you. :) *appreciates it* Aww. :( Do you have anything you've written? *curious**likes to read people's stories even if they think they're bad* If you like to write, though, I'm sure you'll get better. ^^ Practice makes perfect 'n' all.

I hate mean ppl T.T they always ruin my day! y does everyone have to be an ass to all the ppl who do nothing but care,love, and support them T.T I seriosuly DO NOT understand ppl anymore

Hello Lady
th_113_.gif

I'm a mean dude who have nothing to do but always ruin other ppl day, and i really enjoy it, specially when i make them cry, now watcha gonna do about it?
th_111_.gif

967339c1.gif

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Um, you said delivery at 9am. I have an appointment at 2:20pm to attend. It's now 11am. Deliver soon or I will destroy you!

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
Yeah. ^^; Aww, I hope so. I've never really had much confidence in my writing, so I'm sure even if I get published by some miracle I'll think the story's terrible. ._. Pizza! <3 Will definitely have to try that while we're out of town. ^^

Thank you. :) *appreciates it* Aww. :( Do you have anything you've written? *curious**likes to read people's stories even if they think they're bad* If you like to write, though, I'm sure you'll get better. ^^ Practice makes perfect 'n' all.

Pizza all the way! :D

I have nothing written, because of my low self esteem when it comes to my writing :confused:. There's still a lot of things I struggle with when it comes to English. I could barely pass English portfolios in High School, let alone write an entire story! D: And maybe I'll get better. Actually, maybe it'll even help me learn English a little better. I never looked at it that way. ... But then comes the problem, what to write about? Bah! *Thinks*

Edit:

I just realized I have more posts than the people that live in my little town :D. It took me about a year and a half, but I have done it!

Osaka

trollololol
Can't wait getting The Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection later this month.

Makes me want to play those games again. I should never have sold them in the first place.

Ah. There's nothing like having a pointless family argument, is there? Your just minding your own business one moment and then BAM! There goes the peace and quiet.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I was really upset yesterday and you said you were having internet troubles, ok no big deal. But I know you were getting my instant messages on your phone, it couldn't have been that bad unless your phone is broken too. I wanted to let you know today that I'm ok, everything is getting better and you aren't on this morning when you always are...

I like sensitive men but man do they get on my nerves when 'somethings' wrong and they go brood when they can't do much/anything. Family problems are a whole new can of worms and you don't need to get tangled into there!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Crystal Maze time again...
Oh yay! my auntie got my email address correct. The grasshopper has learnt well.

Oh, my great Uncle died this afternoon... f*** what a sh*t day... and on his wife's birthday....

Top Bottom