• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
The Crazy Demon made me reach '700' likes. Well I mean, I was on 699 and he liked a post. Not that it was just him who gave me that many likes. I don't think he likes me that much xD

You know the saying, "Have your cake and eat it"? Well I'm thinking, "What else would you do with cake?".

Plus the saying, "There's plenty more fish in the sea". I mean, I know, that's where fish are meant to be. Land fish, they never really caught on.

Plus they say that curiosity killed the cat. What, did the cat try to swim or something? Sea cats, they never really caught on.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Does anyone watch that show Curiosity? *just saw the one about the end of the world**amazed* The only one that severely worried me, considering where I live, was the bit about Yellowstone.... *fascinated, though*

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Does anyone watch that show Curiosity? *just saw the one about the end of the world**amazed* The only one that severely worried me, considering where I live, was the bit about Yellowstone.... *fascinated, though*

No I don't watch 'Curiosity'... Sounds good... You could say that I'm quite...What's the word? Oh...Well let's just say I'm intrigued now.

EDIT: Curious. I'm quite curious now about it.

Meg

I never watched Glee and after listening to their cover of "Jar of Hearts" I never will. It was so insulting to my eardrums I've reconsidered my life's goals and decided that none of it matters anymore. I'm going to go cry in a corner until the my ears stop bleeding.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
No I don't watch 'Curiosity'... Sounds good... You could say that I'm quite...What's the word? Oh...Well let's just say I'm intrigued now.

EDIT: Curious. I'm quite curious now about it.

It is. They talk about all sorts of stuff. How the universe was created, if aliens will attack. I think next week is about Atlantis. =D It's on Discovery channel. (I think.)

Thinking:
All this mention of cake...I want it. >_> Even if the cake is a lie. I also want Sims3 to start working. /==

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Studying, studying and studying...my nose is starting to become permantely part of my Spanish books. So many rules and forms to remember. :confused:

I have a friend who is helping me, he speaks spanish as his main language but even then I still have to learn most on my own. XD

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
^Don't worry - Spanish is one of the easiest languages to learn overall. Having a Spanish-speaking friend will really help too because conversation is the best way to learn a new language short of actually living in a Spanish-speaking country. You'll pick it up in no time :)

CT: Snarf.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Sometimes my thoughts while writing disturb me. For example:
*accidentally writes about her MC eating someone's hand* Ooops...crunchy. *fixes**stops* Should I keep it? It does like to eat hands.... Should I keep in the pickled fingers? Hmm...obviously they'd be in a jar still, it would be messy otherwise. Oh! Can't forget to keep the truffles! But should they be the chicken liver-filled ones? Maybe not...I need some normal food that's not take out or Mitch-made. Hehe. Mitch the maid. *pictures him in a french maid's outfit and bursts out giggling**realizes something and pouts* I'm out of tea....
Yeah.... :confused: *looks awkward*

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
The pen is mightier than the sword. Why? Because a sword might kill you, but at least a pen will write your will for you for when you're dead? You know, nobody ever thinks about the spoon. The spoon has so much potential.

"There is no spoon"...

"Thanks for ruining my point Neo" >_>

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
I just got home from College for the oddest reason yet. My Professor profoundly stated to our entire 20 person class that he's going home to play Gears of War 3. He then told the people who play it to add him and play it with him or he'll fail us. Well, he just accepted my friend invite...This is weird. :confused:

I had thought he could get in trouble for saying such a thing. But I later learned the Dean of my college took off to play Gears of War 3 too. I don't know how to take this to be honest.

EDIT:

I'm now playing with two of my friends, my professor, and my dean in Horde mode.

:cool:

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
^Don't worry - Spanish is one of the easiest languages to learn overall. Having a Spanish-speaking friend will really help too because conversation is the best way to learn a new language short of actually living in a Spanish-speaking country. You'll pick it up in no time :)

Yeah it is one of the more easier languages to learn, it's just hard because I have to think of how to use the words (If they are masc, fem, singular, plural...is there more than one? Who is he/she/they? Who am I talking to? What is the object? Is there a question to be asked? and so on) since the sentence structures and such are used differently for each situation. English eliminates most of those by just saying I/you/him/her/they/ours and so on. It feels awkward to explain everything in different word forms...*headdesk* I really enjoy the language, it's just really frustrating...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
some of us have reasons for the things that we do... and if i've p***ed you off, i'm sorry, but i've had good reasons to do what i've done. even if that does make me an utter bitch... heck, why fight what i am

Top Bottom