• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
*sighs* I just don't know what to think... I'm just so p***ed off. Oh wait... here's a thought... YAY moar debt!
That is all. Haven't been able to think since last night.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
....Just updating stuff, my pc is being wierd so I've updated Flash - still weird, so I assume I need to update Java........ *is bored*

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
CT: why am I not surprised that you don't have the parts you need to get the work done? Seems your company can't get anything right at the moment...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Bring on some Counter-Snipe. Just recently swapped my gun on there and I have to say, I like the new gun more than I thought I would.

Work at 3pm, oh teh joy!

Osaka

trollololol
Why is it that all the shoes I want have got 5 inch heels to them? I'd love to party in them (or just wear them in general) but I don't want to feel like a wobbling skyscraper all the time. =/

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
*wields giant Kleenex* Cry away, my little pigeons. It can only get better, right?

CT: why is it leftovers taste better than when they weren't leftovers?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
i think i'm getting addicted to making puzzleball jigsaws.
I just came to post about NT. I wasn't planning on coming in... sorry for the bitchiness towards Dante... i mean tameem antoniades.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Finally found a free download of ITC Baskerville and Baskerville Italic. I get excited about such things...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'm thinking I will miss all of you. Going out of town in the morning.... *clings to forums and sobs dramatically**will probably be without interwebs and without ability to write for the next ten days* At least the lake will be pretty. Vegas, I will meet you and your elevator-y challenge head on. You cannot win for I am better...and have a short attention span, so I'll probably forget I'm in an elevator unless we break down and all of us get killed by a demon. :/ Wish me luck and safe travels, please. ^^ *hugs everyone and runs off, leaving cookies, junk food, and other appealing goodies in her wake* See y'all soon.

Top Bottom