• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Osaka

trollololol
Thinking that I've jumped the gun. Wish I'd used my head and actually looked at the page first. Would have saved me, that's for sure. >.< Though I'm still not certain whats going on....

Osaka

trollololol
I'm a Gears of War 3 widow! :(

Cheer up, could be much worse... Could be an epic RPG, MMORPG, footie game that he could be engrossed in. At least GOW should be finished in, what, say 2 days? (dunno what the lengh GOW games are like since I've never played 'em.)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
My brother used to play Championship Manager back in the day - I didn't understand how it was considered a fun game?! lol.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I like chess....

Thinking:
I wish people would stop telling me what to do with my hair. I get it that it looks good short but I want long hair and to dye my hair whatever colour I want, dang it! >_<

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I'm tired of being at home everyday watching my sister. She's not my daughter damn it! You guys figure out what to do with her, you brought her into this world, not me!

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
My eyes are watering like there's onions around....
Oh. It's nasty college guy's feet >,,,>

POLYTECHNIC PLACE WHOSE FIRST NAME IS TOO MUCH OF A PAIN TO SPELL. Y U NO STOP E STALKING ME

Changed my correcting ink from red to blue. Figured I'd spice up my poor staff's life.

Meg

Nope, my joking just wizzed past by the looks of it.

Need some sleep. Gonna call it a night and forget this day started. -_-;
Oh.
bf1.gif

Sorry about that. I haven't been feeling well and so I'm kinda....slow.

Top Bottom