• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I <3 this character. He's so cheerful about killing people with their fears. If he attacked mum he'd just have to turn into a giant rat or roach. >_< *not sure what she's afraid of and hence isn't sure what he'd turn into for her* However...he makes me realize one of my OCs is really creepy. Thank you literary characters for inspiration.

aka958

Don't trust people
I hate homosexuality, I hate religion, I hate the US, I hate sports, it's all disgusting imo.

Finally it's easier to just say how I feel and my opinion on everything. Holding everything in is just stupid. <.<

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
*sniggers* JLS branded condoms... who's gonna buy them, under-age 14 year old girls?! (They are a british group probably aimed at that age group, it's just... stupid)

now where's dem cookies and that glass of milk?!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm so gonna get laid into an banned for what I've just written on there. DEFINITELY LAID INTO!
Ah well, you know what they say... go out in a blaze of glory!

CT: Tilly is gonna come through that ceiling in a minute

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Okay...I know I like him, but if you start acting like him I'm gonna have to stop talking to you for a while. Manipulative bad guys are only cool in books and movies, hun, you should know that.

Top Bottom