• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Why do I even bother with anything?

I ask myself that alot and thanks for another fave :D

I can honestly say that I never expected a tv program to change the way i look at things. I am a hoader of junk. I never realized how much cr*p had built up over the years. I don't throw boxes away that my consoles some in... even after I've a console for more than 5 years, the box ix still there... madness.

Urgh! I've spilled my guts... I'm off for the night.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I can no longer think. I have turned my music up loud enough to drown out the voice of my inner monologue! :D

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Okay, the two conditions of you using my com when I'm asleep were 1) that you don't mess with any of the windows previously up and you close down the site you were on and 2) that you turn the screen off when you're done. You didn't do either. Which means for over twelve hours the com was just sitting there, getting needlessly warm. I didn't really ask that much of you, can you please show my things a bit of respect, just as I do to yours?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Mickey and Simon do deserve their own RP. They're so sweet together, and it makes me feel horrible since I know Mick's gonna get drunk and be dick to Si. </3
What? I don't want to be mean to Si...
Sorry. But you're going to be a dick and he's going to be really upset.
But... ):

+ I can't stop thinking about how cute they are together... <3

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I hate when people tell me the beginning of my story, the beginning I was just saying I was proud of, is like an unimportant bridge to the rest of it. I get you're trying to say it wasn't as good as the rest and I get that you don't mean to be rude. But seriously? Couldn't you have just said that I needed to amp it up a bit or something? You know how much I've invested in this and now I just wanna stop working on it and emo in a corner.

aka958

Don't trust people
Getting a little bit ticked off with certain members here...if you're not going to contribute anything other than silly teenage angst then what on earth are you registered here for?

It's not teenage angst. :c
It's complicated opinions. DX

Top Bottom