• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

aka958

Don't trust people
Another day at school. A one per year waste of cash on unneccessary things such as junk food and candy.

I hate the fact that I spent the money, but I just wanted to buy those small things that I usually ignore in pursue of bigger things. So like... it was worth it in the end. <.<
Now I'll go back to never buying much candy except a single piece every second month or something for a year again. <.<

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm looking forward to this winter, my mum will apparently be wearing trousers when she goes out... :D In my long 24 years on this world, i have NEVER EVER seen her in a pair of trousers. That's providing the moths haven't gotten to them first :D om nom nom... and other things that moths get up to.

50 Pokeballs to catch Zapdos! AND at 4am... a bit of a brain killer.

Also when I see the words 'stir fry' why do I hallucinate the name to say 'Stephen Fry' (Reaver from Fable 2&3 and 'general wise man')

Good job they're testing my head next week. Yay for stick on electrodes and other stuff that they attach to your head.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't read my own fanfictions. I think it's pretty vain and shallow to do that (considering how many friggin awesome fanfics are out there) unless I'm doing it with the intent to revise/edit parts of it.
But I clicked the link because I wanted to see what the reviewer was raving about in one of the chapters, because as per usual, with my terrible memory, I can't remember much of anything about my completed fanfics.
I now know that I don't LIKE reading my own fanfictions. It's incredibly scary when you read your own work and go 'did I write that? For real? ME?'. It feels like I can't take credit for my own work because it doesn't FEEL like my own work when I read it from the reader's POV.
Honestly. I kept wondering what the hell I was high on or where my mind was when I wrote half that stuff.
It's disorienting.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN....

my friend wore her nyan cat shirt to school today T.T i couldnt concetrate at all bc i was too busy NYAN NYAN NYAN NYANing in my head >.>

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
God I miss cajun/creole food. And I miss the south. I really miss Arkansas. I haven't been to the farm in about fifteen years and now it just feels like if I can somehow get back...I'll be going home again.

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
I bought Goldfish recently, and I'm remembering a really foolish incident that I did as a child. We had a pet fish that was in this tank when I was maybe 6...7? Anyway, I had thought that the fish would eat the Goldfish, as I thought it was fish food since it was just sitting there on the counter. I put in nearly half of the bag and it raised the salt levels of the tank, since my dad likes them with extra salt. My parents didn't notice it until they had came back home about 8 hours later, the poor fish died. I think it was a Betta fish.

Don't worry, I want to shoot myself for it too..

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ag please daddy won't you take us to the drive-in,
all six, seven of us, eight, nine, ten.
We wanna see a flick about
Tarzan an' the Ape-men
An' when the show is over you can bring us back again.
POPCORN, CHEWING GUM, PEANUTS AND BUBBLEGUM,
Ice cream, candy floss an' eskimo pie
Ag daddy how we miss
Nicker balls an' licorice
Pepsi cola, ginger beer
and Canada Drrrry

Ag please Daddy-
VOERTSEK!!!!

....Teeheeheehee, why is that song stuck in my head? XDDD
It makes me miss home :( Damn you Jeremy Taylor.

-edit-
I feel like nickerballs now. >:eek:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Laaaaaate and without the right paperwork. Why am I not surprised? If you worked for me you'd have been sacked a long time ago - my employees don't get to be lazy and under-prepared so why should you guys? And my employees are largely voluntary but they still turn up on time, do the job they've been asked to do to the best of their ability and don't slack off. AND a lot of them are disabled. Leg to stand on? I think not...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"The romance is going too fast"...? Well excuse me, he just saved her life and she's a telepath so she knows he's into her. >.> How else am I meant to pace that? ._.

Top Bottom