• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
"The romance is going too fast"...? Well excuse me, he just saved her life and she's a telepath so she knows he's into her. >.> How else am I meant to pace that? ._.

She could play dumb, reject him or drop subtle hints. But the story is up to you, mate. :)

CT: Ohhhhh why does being home kill my creativity? :( Even when I have my alone time all I want to do is sit and veggie for a bit longer. Old habits die hard. >.<

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Lack of reveiws make me sad...but is it funny that my Gran says a witch/demon hybrid, who's against cursing, enjoys her vices, and kicks butt reminds her of me? I think so, though I'm not sure what that says about me. ._. And...I need to be crochetting...but if I write a chapter gets up faster meaning I get reveiws faster and feel happy and not so stressy faster.... Argh! The choices! *angstangstangst*

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
*headwalls* Arrrrggggg! Why don't you like working for me when I need you most!? Damn you brain, if I didn't know any better I'd be brain dead by now because of your lack of activity!

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
so i get i phone call and the name on the caller ID is epileptic C i was curious as what it was i answer and get nothing :(

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I can't help wondering what else she lied to me about... when she said it, I should've walked away... Why didn't i walk away?! You stupid b*tch, you'd never have gotten hurt in the end.

Protest? Shouldn't they be focusing on their own problems... oh wait! our chairman is their problem.

CT: I don't want you going to the hospital with me. I'm 24, I can do it myself! If I'm not well when I come out, I'll wait until I'm better!!!! Stop it. I don't need someone to hold my hand all of the time.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Better be off... got a new picture to attempt.
Had a hysterical moment earlier and now i feel all meh....

Roll on saturday! City playing and nearest rivals possibly on strike... idiots. Also out shopping with mum.
Whoo...pee! *sarcasm*

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Heh, super editor!Tonks is scary.

I think that's why I'm going to politely decline if Mrs. Jones offers again ><

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Please be done by today...the thought of waiting over the weekend for you to come back and carry on is making me want to drown myself in the toilet...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
"This is the story of my life. These are the lies I have created." Sometimes I feel like that's the truth. Othertimes I just look at my life and wonder "is it all a dream?" Maybe Poe got it right and all that we see or seem is just a dream within a dream. It would certainly explain for most of the madness.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
"You can't control his thoughts."
"Oh, shut up. You're a whore."
"-gasp-! You're a hypocrite!"
"Whore!"
"Hypocrite!"
"Whore!"
"Hypocrite!"
"Whore!"
"You're all hypocrites!"