• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Meg

Let's see...

1)Lightning
2)Dante
3)Lightning
4)Christina Perri
5)Lightning
6)Pete Townshed
7)Veal
8)Cannoli
9)Holden
10)Lightning
and now DS...

My list of people/things I'm a fangirl of is getting way to big...
be5.gif

EDIT: LIGHTNING!!!!!!!!!!! @.@

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
:eek:!
You know I don't mind what you get, I'd appreciate anything because it's from YOU.
Which reminds me, I need to go buy xmas prezzies now. Maybe today. Yep, I do my shopping EARLY. Because I'm always broke when normal people go Christmas shopping ._.

Awww. X3 Thanks. *worried it won't turn out well, though*
Hehe. Same.... :S I only have money Christmas and Boxing Day...after that it's gone.... T-T

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
@.@
<.<
>.>
0_0
o_o
O_O
I don't know what to think. I don't think I can say what I think. Because I'm thinking if I do I might end up looking like an idiot and an egotistical one at that. And I'm not, I'm just confused and curious all at the same time but it would look presumptious if I just ask right out so... and I'm not hinting or anything either.
I'm just really....
@.@ - :S - :) - :S

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
*Hollows spoiler ramble* Sad that Al's not supposed to get with Rachel despite his little crush. =( However...if Ms. Author still doesn't have everything planned (and still doesn't understand the blue butterfly obsession! Gah! I don't get it! @_@) maybe things will change? =D As much as I like Trent...I like Al more. Well...depending on my mood. Maybe Rachel could just have them both. >_> /rabidfangirlmoment,pleaseexcuseit

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm kind of wishing I hadn't made that thread. I was angry and bored and it came on a whim so can someone please just let it die? >.>

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm kind of wishing I hadn't made that thread. I was angry and bored and it came on a whim so can someone please just let it die? >.>
Why don't you ask one of the mods to lock it? Sorry I unliked your post - I never seem to catch you on the forum so I was 'yeah DT posted!' and automatically 'liked' it. And then I read it and thought, umm.... well it's not very good for someone to like that you're unhappy, now is it? So I unliked it.

Why do I feel like a mean person nao? D:

CT: WHOOOOO, I get to pick the pizzas from Hell! HURRAH!
Well. I get to 'pick' the pizzas. I'm likely to be told what to order. Anyway.
GAME NIGHT! BOOJA!
When did our family become so cool? X3

M

Mishka

Do ppl remember those time you're way too scared to show the finger...
And how other ppl have killed you inside only becuz you don't wear designer clothes...
And still ppl don't understand that we are the same anyways...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
That was...so awkward. Innocently typing about people wearing socks instead of boots and boots becomes...a certain part of a woman's anatomy. >_< Where the heck is my mind today?

Meg

@.@
<.<
>.>
0_0
o_o
O_O
I don't know what to think. I don't think I can say what I think. Because I'm thinking if I do I might end up looking like an idiot and an egotistical one at that. And I'm not, I'm just confused and curious all at the same time but it would look presumptious if I just ask right out so... and I'm not hinting or anything either.
I'm just really....
@.@ - :S - :) - :S
You're wondering why I'm a fangirl of you, huh? ;) *since the world revolves around me anyway*

Well if you MUST know its because of posts like the one I just quoted. Funny! XD

CT: Today is the first day of class! :D:D:D:D:D

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So I've got this side story...that's like a Hollows/DMC version of Alice In Wonderland where they go through Hell instead of Wonderland. Basically...this is how I figure the characters should translate: Newt - The March Hare. Al - The Cheshire Cat. Nero - The White Rabbit. Rachel - Alice. Vergil - The Blue Caterpillar. And Dante...the Red Queen. :p *couldn't resist* Of course, they wouldn't have exactly the same roles...seeing as the last three are stuck in a cell the entire time.... *wonders if insomnia has made her mad*

Edit: Er...not the Red Queen in a yaoi/Nero's property way...Red Queen in the spoiled "He stole my pizza? Off with his head!" way. >_> *headwalls*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
BIBS!

I don't think this is normal. This reminds me wayyyyy too much of Keira. Will see what the nurse says next week, I guess. :(

Top Bottom