• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I don't do vitamins... if i do, I don't realise it:D

ErrorMessagedmc.png

Mwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... :p

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
We should all feed our heads. If we don't, our heads will get bored and leave us. I would rather like to keep my head, thank you very much. *coughcough*This is what happens when you mix illness with sugar highs.*coughcough*

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I can't believe you gave me a twin brother.
I like the fact you have a twin. >_>
I don't like it.
Of course you do. We're identical. I'd love it if you had an identical twin. And Mickey, no one gives a **** what you think.
I give a **** what Mickey thinks. Anyway, Dar, Blondie. You guys are disgusting. And Dominic is straight. Surprisingly enough.
So? Doesn't mean I can't find him attractive.
Ah, point taken.

+ **** that. I'm not cleaning my room. It's clean.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Honestly? I have no idea what's holding me together...I need to get something in me other than pills at some point. Oh, and I also eat vitamins. Go me!
Nonsense! You have chocolate, don't you? All you need is chocolate. It makes you feel good, it's nice, it's got cocoa and milk in it - what more do you really need? lol

CT: Holey moley, I've got 15kgs to shake off. That's 5kgs extra than before I was preggers.
Meh. I'll start exercising come Spring. It's just 15kgs, after all. Piece of cake!
mmmmmm, cake! :)

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Star trek actors, city team members... how can you follow these people on twitter without seeming like some sort of crazed stalker?! (which wouldn't be far from the truth in some ways.)

Also Nite and Vergil have been let loose... VBsDreamTeam... (twitter)

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
*reaver sits in the corner looking smug*
yup, he's definitely planning something.
my dear, you've just unleashed me on the internet, I can't help but look 'smug'.
Fair enough. But you'll only be posting when I say...
That's fine by me. *mumbles* Now, where has that little half-breed demon got to? *gets up and leaves the room*
*YELLS* VEEEEEBEEEEEEEEE! Get him away from me!

Goes to show we don't need Dante to have fun. I leave it to a 'dead' son of sparda and a pirate/buisinessman.

CT: uh-oh, Mum's got that look in her eyes...
G'night everyone!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
LOL that thread is starting to sound perverted, whatnot with me being quoted twice XD

+ Wow, I have to go again already!

++ I've got a pot on my head and a spatula as my weapon of defense. I'm expecting that I need this armour for all the people who are going to spit on me and throw words at me for saying what I did. ._.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Wow I'm special. My bike pedal came off and I was swirving and bouncing on my bike in the middle of a crosswalk in an intersection no less. XD

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
This may offend people...but it annoys me when someone says they don't like yaoi/yuri...and then they say the other is fine. Usually I see this in guys (no offense to the guys here >_<) saying that they think yaoi is gross but yuri's just fine. :/ It feels a bit..wrong to me. It's the exact same thing...just different genders.... :/

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
This may offend people...but it annoys me when someone says they don't like yaoi/yuri...and then they say the other is fine. Usually I see this in guys (no offense to the guys here >_<) saying that they think yaoi is gross but yuri's just fine. :/ It feels a bit..wrong to me. It's the exact same thing...just different genders.... :/
I agree, but it bugs me more in real life when people say gay men/women are fine then are completely homophobic to the other group. As for the yaoi/yuri thing, I can understand them not liking it, but bashing people's preferences because they like it is just plain rude. We're not going around bashing you for liking straight pairings, now are we?

It's 2011, not 1911.

M

Mishka

Aka, Ian and... Hum... No1 more... Those persons I truly care about... Buecuz thay care about me.

Maybe not aka, but he have to care about me 8'D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Wow he's stopped crying for five whole minutes. Srsly, if anyone wants a damn good reason to wait before having children, just take mine for the day...if the constant crying doesn't get to you then the incessant complaining about being bored will. Either that or being headbutted, kicked and scratched for not letting my 2 year old have more Cheerios will ram it home how woefully unprepared so many people are for parenthood. I've been doing this for 10 years now and I still haven't got the hang of any of it...

Top Bottom