• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
=D Thankies. *has a feeling her muses will want to add you, too*
*nodnod* ^^; *amused* My Vergie's a jerk to everyone...I'm trying to break him of that, but it's not working.... >_> *wonders if there's a way to make Vergils be nicer**doubts it*

Be mah guest :D
I figured that if I threaten to leave him in the same room as Reaver with the door locked he'll be nice :D
I dread to think where he'll put that feather duster... :S Can i sleep with you tonight? I'll even sleep on the floor!
Wow I've broken him... never thought that I'd do that :D

CT: Urgh another VergilxLady pic... I'm gonna hurl... she doesn't like demons, ONLY Dante! Didn't you play DMC3?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Be mah guest :D
I figured that if I threaten to leave him in the same room as Reaver with the door locked he'll be nice :D
I dread to think where he'll put that feather duster... :S Can i sleep with you tonight? I'll even sleep on the floor!
Wow I've broken him... never thought that I'd do that :D

CT: Urgh another VergilxLady pic... I'm gonna hurl... she doesn't like demons, ONLY Dante! Didn't you play DMC3?

Hehe, we both added you. :p
XD Good idea. Congrats! :p See...my Vergie would never let me do that...he'd only let his kids and Selena do that. =( The only muse that crawls in bed with me is Marcus...and he'll crawl in bed with anyone. /== Plus, he gives me nightmares.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Hehe, we both added you. :p
XD Good idea. Congrats! :p See...my Vergie would never let me do that...he'd only let his kids and Selena do that. =( The only muse that crawls in bed with me is Marcus...and he'll crawl in bed with anyone. /== Plus, he gives me nightmares.

Your Vergil sounds happy--ish... (whatever happy is to your Vergil). Mine is broken. He's lost his wife and child... I make him share a room with Reaver... I feel bad nao.
Nite wasn't my wife
I know geez, why do I keep saying that?

I better be off, ten minutes to midnight! After then I turn into a pumpkin :p (Really I just paint myself orange :p) mwhahahahahahaha
G'night everybody

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Your Vergil sounds happy--ish... (whatever happy is to your Vergil). Mine is broken. He's lost his wife and child... I make him share a room with Reaver... I feel bad nao.
Nite wasn't my wife
I know geez, why do I keep saying that?

I better be off, ten minutes to midnight! After then I turn into a pumpkin :p (Really I just paint myself orange :p) mwhahahahahahaha
G'night everybody

Yay, thank you. ^^
He is, I think...he just pretends he isn't and takes out his frustrations of not being irritated on the poor magazine salespeople that survive the trek to Marcus's house.... >_> *made all her muses live together*
Dun feel bad! *hugs* Hehe. Night. ^^

aka958

Don't trust people
People complaining about fan fiction not being canon. -.-

Wow... just wow... that's kinda low? Sometimes others just like to express what they though might've been possible, doesn't mean it has to be canon. <.<
I'm sure those people too think in a not so canon way about characters so who are they to judge, really?
Kinda... weary of the hypocrite ways people have. Trying to ignore it though, ignoring has always been hard for me. :c

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
New system is kind of working...just wish I wasn't the one lumbered with the 4am feed. Still, I get to kip through the 9pm and 1am ones...
D: you haz teh luck! I have to get up every 3 hours during the night, and any time in between liddle mister wont settle for anything but a feed. Wish I went the bottle route this time.... Darn it.

+ I don't know where people get the idea that I'm a cool/good/funny/awesome person. I'm not.
I DO have cool/good/funny/awesome friends I hang out with, though. =)

++why did I have that dream? I don't feel guilty, she deserved every word and hell, at least ONE of us was being truthful and honest. The truth hurts. I can't do anything about that. I can't believe she went to whine to my mum about it, really wtf, are we 11? I'm not going to apologise and I'm not going to contact her. I forgive her for ruining my wedding day, I told her what I felt in my heart, and so i have done nothing wrong. It sucks knowing that I no longer have that sisterly bond with her anymore, but you know what, it sucked even more to realise that the bond was fake from her side and 110% genuine from my side, so whatever You are trying to tell me through that dream, don't get mad if I ignore it. I don't trust her. She's proven unreliable. She's lied to me. She hurt me one time too many. I forgive her but thete is NO WAY I'm going to get back in that train wreck. Sorry.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well yesterday was a fun day, finding out work didn't pay me properly. I'm owed about £360's, would you believe? I did a whole week of night shifts trying to get the store up and running, and they didn't pay me for it (Even though we were told we were going to get paid it). That in turn ruined my whole day because I was going into Bristol with my girlfriend to go clothes shopping, and we had bugger all to spend. So we get there and the whole day goes awful. First time on the train, everyone is really noisy. We get there and look around, buy a few things. Then we buy a top, and I lose the bag it's in. So now I have to ring M&S to find out if it was in their store. Then we're in Subway and my girlfriend knocks the bag over and her sunglasses break (Not seriously broken though). And then we head back home, the train is really noisy again. We get back and walk from the train station to her house and it starts pouring down, getting us drenched. The only good thing about it was finally being back at her house in the warm. Yup, fun day.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
+ I don't know where people get the idea that I'm a cool/good/funny/awesome person. I'm not.
I DO have cool/good/funny/awesome friends I hang out with, though. =)

I feel the same way, too be honest. I always wonder what the heck people see in me. :/ *likes your personality and that she can be honest to you without being worried that it'll be offensive**always worrying she'll offend people* Also, you're like a ninja...sometimes I can't catch you online sometimes. XP

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
The Green Hornet...This was a mediocre film indeed...

I hope 'Hit List' will be a lot better. Time to watch American Dad =) Good morning USA, I've got a feeling that it's gonna be a wonderful day. The sun in the sky has a smile on his face, and he's shining a salute to the American race *dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun* Oh boy it's swell to say, good morning USA...Good morning USA.

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
I feel the same way, too be honest. I always wonder what the heck people see in me. :/ *likes you personality and that she can be honest to you without being worried that it'll be offensive**always worrying she'll offend people* Also, you're like a ninja...sometimes I can't catch you online sometimes. XP
Sounds like my problem. I'm always afraid I'll unintentionally offend someone in someway. And when I constantly say "If it's alright to ask" or "If you don't mind me asking" or something similar I'm afraid people are going to get annoyed at me. Nothing I can do about it sadly, I guess.

aka958

Don't trust people
Ahh... so you are a patriot? Uh huh... that's why you listen to racist music? Hang out with nazist people? Insult foreigners?
That's not patriotism. I have no idea why so many confuses that to patriotism. -.- Oh wait, I do! It's only those who is doing that which are mixing them together! They want to look good and righteous whilst spitting on other people! =O

Some people also has too much patriotism. -.- Wow how I hate that... They talk about their country so god damn much as if everything else was a piece of sh*t. .-.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ahh... so you are a patriot? Uh huh... that's why you listen to racist music? Hang out with nazist people? Insult foreigners?
That's not patriotism. I have no idea why so many confuses that to patriotism. -.- Oh wait, I do! It's only those who is doing that which are mixing them together! They want to look good and righteous whilst spitting on other people! =O

Some people also has too much patriotism. -.- Wow how I hate that... They talk about their country so god damn much as if everything else was a piece of sh*t. .-.
My country IS a piece of ****. Sad but true. That's why I left. Fact: it doesnt matter what impressive image you mould crap into, it still
reeks.

@shadow: I can promise you my ninja ability is completely involuntary! :p

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ you must be bored out of your mind! XD

CT: it took me 40 minutes to type an email. I blame these stupid tiny touch keys and the random spellchecker.

+ geewiz I'm tired. I still have 20 minutes to sleep. Might as well try.
..... Ugh, never mind, of course the kids will wake up as soon as I so much as THINK of sleeping. Oh well. Coffee plz.

1.I miss the days I had no sis...listening to music in peace, watching anime in peace, SLEEPING in peace....
;_;

2. That wasn't funny at all :rolleyes:, I don't feel like laughing.

3.I miss him :(

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Angel: How can you not throw up taking all of that?

No child should have to see their parent NAKED!!! No matter how old they are!

CT: News just in: The new Dante will be able to pull rabbits out of his ass too.

Top Bottom