• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So...one of my muses decided to start calling me his ninja penguin when I told someone I liked penguins and was prone to randomly appearing/disappearing online. Another muse decided to take a leaf out of a friend of mine's book and call me Reiko instead of Rae...so apparently I'm now Ninja Reiko to my muses. DX *trying to get them to stop* "The Lady" was much better than this.... >_<

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I really do hate it when smut ruins a character's good name. She's gotta be one of the best developing characters I've seen, but then all the smut came onto the internet and ruined her...
Smut can't ruin a character's good name unless it's canon, or if you let it ruin the character's good name to you. Which is a stupid thing to do since this, it sounds like, is fanon and therefore the developers have nothing to do with it.

Also, came.

+ I wrote the cock's penguin. I'm pretty sure that was supposed to be the clock's pendulum.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
New system is kind of working...just wish I wasn't the one lumbered with the 4am feed. Still, I get to kip through the 9pm and 1am ones...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I have this VOCALOID song stuck in my head...and I'm worried if I start singing it then mum will wonder what it is and ask...it's kinda not one of those songs you can tell your mum about...even if it's in Japanese and she doesn't know it.... >_<

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Twitchy (the lizard from under my bed) has been released back in the wild and I'm at nearly 42,000 words on NaNo. Whoo-hoo. Head hurts, though, so I'm thinking I won't make it to 43k today. =( *can hope though* Oh...and I have the random urge to dress as a Twi'lek.... *Star Wars nerd*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Got a new fleece blanket! Has a beautiful white tiger on the front. =)

Sounds pretty. ^^

Thinking:
So...I'm innocently sitting here sewing and listening to the Sucker Punch soundtrack...and I get an email from Gran saying we're going to a writer's conferance soon...and something about agents. My day has been made! =D *will be even happier when she can figure out how to get on the site and when she can hug her Gran*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Have no fear... VeeBee is here... with a bad tooth! I can't believe it could take 3 weeks to heal... I will Never ever be eating pork scratchings again though!

I've gotta admit though, I'm finding the DmC stuff irritating nao. Better keep my opinions to mahself from now on... might get banned for speaking my mind. ;) A Vergil thread gets turned into another Dante debate...
speak volumes to me. Create your, "this is how you should think" threads... people still doubt this game. Get over it!!!

CT: OW you motherf***er!

EDIT: I'm starting to like DMC4... Heck, I even think I'm starting to like Nero. :S

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
*pirate voice* Arr-harrr I be on Twitter! @VeeBeeLK15 if anyone wants me.

*In normal voice* Was going to do a page for Nite until i was reminded by Vergil... You Killed her!
So? You're meant to be dead, but I still see you around :D

EDIT: DMC3 WAS A REBOOT?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
*pirate voice* Arr-harrr I be on Twitter! @VeeBeeLK15 if anyone wants me.

*In normal voice* Was going to do a page for Nite until i was reminded by Vergil... You Killed her!
So? You're meant to be dead, but I still see you around :D

EDIT: DMC3 WAS A REBOOT?

=D Will follow you. Right now.
Hehe. :p Well...a couple of my muses are supposed to be dead but they're still around. *hugs Vergil comfortingly* >_>
:confused: DMC3 was a reboot? How?

Edit: Nuh! Won't. Let. Me. Find. You. D:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
YAY!
Thanks Shadow :D
I have no idea... but Reuben Langdon did an interview and said that it was. I just so happened to post it :D
http://forums.devilmaycry.org/threads/dante-speaks-an-interview.9552/
Smartar$e
Why thank you :D

You're welcome. ^^ *wonders why Twitter can't find you, though*
:confused: That...is weird. *puzzled**didn't know that and wonders if he was being serious*
LOL Don't be titchy, Vergie-sama. :D You've got to be polite to women. It's not honorable if you don't. *innocent face*

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
You're welcome. ^^ *wonders why Twitter can't find you, though*
:confused: That...is weird. *puzzled**didn't know that and wonders if he was being serious*
LOL Don't be titchy, Vergie-sama. :D You've got to be polite to women. It's not honorable if you don't. *innocent face*

www.twitter.com/VeeBeeLK15
hehe, that should work (I'm not posting my real name....>.>)

Vergil is only b*tchy towards me. I think he's getting it off of Reaver (Fable), THE b*tchy-ness, not anything else... *laughs nervously*. (Because all Fable fans know that Reaver is Bi...)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
www.twitter.com/VeeBeeLK15
hehe, that should work (I'm not posting my real name....>.>)

Vergil is only b*tchy towards me. I think he's getting it off of Reaver (Fable), THE b*tchy-ness, not anything else... *laughs nervously*. (Because all Fable fans know that Reaver is Bi...)

=D Thankies. *has a feeling her muses will want to add you, too*
*nodnod* ^^; *amused* My Vergie's a jerk to everyone...I'm trying to break him of that, but it's not working.... >_> *wonders if there's a way to make Vergils be nicer**doubts it*

Top Bottom