• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I hope this scarf comes out right. >_< It's for an x-mas present and I'm wrorried. >_< /the pattern didn't say to fasten off the new colour before use. :S *wonders if she should have done that*

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Well.....I have had this day booked off work for ages. I was planning on going to Durham and having a nice cultural day out. It's p*ssing down, so I'm sitting here, having a cuppa and feeling sorry for myself! What a waste of a day off work! :(

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Well.....I have had this day booked off work for ages. I was planning on going to Durham and having a nice cultural day out. It's p*ssing down, so I'm sitting here, having a cuppa and feeling sorry for myself! What a waste of a day off work! :(

I'm sorry, Ebony. :( I hope you can go soon and that the weather lets up. It's not fun being stuck inside.

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest

Sorry to hear. Try to make the best of it though! Maybe gets some stuff done you have been meaning to? Would hate to see it go to waste.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Ebony: ^^ You're welcome. Hehe. That sounds like an excellant plan. ^^

Thinking:
Dear lizard who decided to move in under my bed,
Even if you're an inch and a half long, you still scare me. A lot. But I've decided you can stay for a couple reasons. 1) I can't catch you and now I can't actually find you.... o_O And 2) I know you'll eat those ebil crickets that get in the house. The only thing I ask of you is that you don't get on my bed or blankets again...cuz the thought of you crawling around in my blankets with me in them makes me want to go live with a relative. Thank you adorably cute, scaley menace. ^^ I promise to try not to step on you and to not let the dog eat you.

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
Thanks guys. I've decided to go to the mall and spend money on things I can't afford and don't need, but will make me happy. Lots of shoe shopping is required! :)
No problem at all, any time. Just don't spend too much lol.

Just wondering where to get pictures for a possible signature change.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Sometimes I wonder what would happen if you could use hashtags on this forum...or owls. Owls would be awesome. *on such a big sugarhigh*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I put on socks, I start sweating. I take them off, I get chills. Perhaps I should just sit here with one sock on and one off. /==

Top Bottom