• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
But some of us, y'know, just love this place so much that it's one of our worst nightmares to discover we've been kicked off the forum. I think LoD once had a nightmare like that, if I remember correctly.

Who me? Nah, that never happened. Okay, you got me, yes I did -.-

I'm thinking that I'm probably going to get a talking to =(

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
You know...I found a pattern for penguins...I should just make a Daddy Penguin doll...the most difficult part will be making a tiny Vergil coat for it...and the beak. >_>

M

Mishka

I'll die like this... around my 6... now 5.. friends... I'm sure they wouldn't mind it..

Meg

Indeed you should, my dear - sometimes people need telling when they've been blatantly out of order ;)
be4.gif
I don't know what you are talking about.

CT: I don't wanna go back to school. :(

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Whine, moan, Bitch... it's really getting boring... or is it trolling? Because if it is it's getting really annoying.
(BTW, I'm not talking about DmC. I haven't apparently b*tched about that for days. I'm pratically getting sick of the news they are releasing now anyway. Unrefined? Isn't that just another word for sh*t?)

YAY! My Fable 3 Collectors Edition Came today! It's so cool and smart!
I won £1 on a scratchcard AND i'm watching wrath of khan. What a day. Shame I couldn't do the lottery or cash in the scratchcard.
Mind you, I'm only watching wrath of khan downstairs cause' mum's gone hospital visiting.

CT: Gonna have to do something about the color on the tv, Khan is looking a little orange.

EDIT: Three Vergil pages on twitter? He's very talented, isn't he? :D
The weird thing is, i'd like to do one for Nite... but she's dead...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So...they yell at me (FOR A YEAR!) to update...and then no one reveiws? Seriously? After all the nasty letters, I rewrite it and put up three pretty, sparkly, well-written chapters...and no reveiws? Fine. Be that way. But you can bet I'll remember that. When y'all start getting excited and wanting the final chapter you better hope I post it. /rantover

Reactions: Meg

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I thought I saw a lobster in the backyard...then I looked again and saw it was really a bit of palm tree bark. I thought something was off about lobsters walking around in the middle of the desert.... @_@

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
is it bad tht im starting to like Lil Wayne *eye twiches* i legit think somethings wrong with me....I NEVER listen to hip hop.......and now..... AW F*CK ME!!!! I cant help it >.< he's SO good even though his lyrics are quite vulgar T.T *sigh* thnxs alot, sis......ur rubbing off on me! Next i bet ill start liking Eminem and Tim McGraw......FML!!!

Top Bottom