• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Claire: I agree with everything you said. I haven't read past the first Return book...mainly cuz I haven't had money to buy them and couldn't get into a library to look. But it was just...ugh. *goes into long rant* And was was with the floating thing? In...the first of the return books? With Stefan and Elena? It was just...oi. >_< I'm sorta dreading Strange Fate and the Secret Circle and Forbidden Game sequels.... *will read them, though...probably*

Thinking:
Dear food, please steam faster. 'Kay, thanks.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I hope it's not gonna cost a bomb to get the car fixed :rolleyes:. I don't have flippin' great wads of cash to throw at people.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm real tired.

Revision takes it out of me, and it is such a big job still ahead of me. At least I've finally started on ch4.

The axe parody is so much funnier than my red bull one.

Wtf is up with his hand? Is it supposed to look 'cool'? I'm no feminist but that gives me the impression that he's a chauvinist. And why is it There? Bang bang I shoot you with my gun? (Pun intended: not by me, by NT)Did NT even LOOK at that pic before they let it into the public domain? That picture is so wrong on so many levels.

I'll take no reply as a Yes. I'm not upset or trying to pick a fight with you, I just want to know if you did or not.

FB has not been working well with me the past couple of days. Just need to know so I can get in touch with the developers/report the issues I keep having to deal with.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wow. Daniel Radcliffe is actually handsome. Without the geeky glasses and grating teenage wangst.
I so want to watch The woman in black. Ghosts, creepy houses, dolls and little girls,all in a bygone era. My kinda film.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Wtf is up with his hand? Is it supposed to look 'cool'? I'm no feminist but that gives me the impression that he's a chauvinist. And why is it There? Bang bang I shoot you with my gun? (Pun intended: not by me, by NT)Did NT even LOOK at that pic before they let it into the public domain? That picture is so wrong on so many levels.

What picture?

Thinking:
Another chapter of Fear Itself done. Past the difficult chapters now. Whoo-hoo! And "Woot" has been added to the dictionary. Today is a good day. X3

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
WhooHoo! Cleared the junk out of the ebay folder, hoovered my room AND got rid of the cardboard boxes that I had hoarded over the past 5 years. Wow, I feel better. Although Tilly isn't too happy, she doesn't have anything comfortable to sleep on under my bed. Shame I Have to get rid of my gaming posters though :(

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
The one of DmC Dante surrounded by angels in the redesign thread in the DmC board.

.... *looks* .... *cringes, shortly followed by an awkward giggle**headwalls repeatedly*

Thinking:
Today is a spicey noodle and soup day. Which adds to the good day vibes. You notice I'm always talking about food? Seriously...it's all I think about most of the time. >_>

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
im thinking tht i wanna find Billie Joe Armstrong and do naughty things with him T_T

EW!! U THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DO IT WITH HIM, U SICKO!!! I WAS GONNA SAY THT WE COULD GRAFFITI KITTEHS ALL OVER TOWN!!!! GAH, SICK PPL THESE DAYS D:!!!!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
^ I agree...soup is like the magic food. *would eat soup everyday of her life if she could*

Thinking:
Awkward moment when something surprises you and you go "Merlin's pants!" >_> *so didn't do that earlier**shifty*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ I agree...soup is like the magic food. *would eat soup everyday of her life if she could*

Thinking:
Awkward moment when something surprises you and you go "Merlin's pants!" >_> *so didn't do that earlier**shifty*

lolwhut? XDDDDDD
I've heard more awkward expressions. Boys! They have one tracked minds. One of my cousins' guy friends used to say 'S*x!!!!' in a very swear-like way whenever he'd get a fright. It was hilariously lol-worthy at the time.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
lolwhut? XDDDDDD
I've heard more awkward expressions. Boys! They have one tracked minds. One of my cousins' guy friends used to say 'S*x!!!!' in a very swear-like way whenever he'd get a fright. It was hilariously lol-worthy at the time.

I...was out of swear words with my mum present? >_>
ROFL XD That's terrible, but funny. XD

Top Bottom