• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Atlas

Passion of hatred
Your love is like a river! Peaceful and deep! Your soul is like a secret that I never could keep!~ When I look into your eyes I know that its truuuueee~~ God must have spent, a little more time on youuuu~!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Well that appointment went swimmingly, despite my earlier reservations...just hope I won't need their services in the future but it's good to know there is someone to help if I do. Also, Bombay mix is sooooo awesome...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's 00:20. I'm alone in the lounge and ALL 3 of them decided to wake up simultaneously. My hubby and mum are nowhere to be seen upstairs. And I can't have coffee because then baby won't go down for the rest of the night. And her shrieking and crying is so grating and yncalled for. So what can I do?!
...there's only one thing I can do.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Burst your own eardrums?
LOL! I was thinking something less extreme like binging or going outside where I know they won't follow me.
But burst eardrums could work if all else fails. =)

CT: while I was pregnant I missed the good times when I could eat and enjoy my food without the constant nausea.
Now that I've got my reward for 9 months of toilet-hugging, I miss the good old nights when sleep was mine with no strings attached.
Adam is right. Parenthood deprives you of one or the other luxury all the time.
I look forward to kicking my babies out of the nest one day.
It really doesn't matter what my mum says. I won't be sad the day they leave house.
I've raised them to be fully functional human beings that can think, act and care for themselves. Job as a mommy is DONE, and I can then become their friend rather than their boss. Why would I be sad for accomplishing my ultimate goal?

Plus, I'm a WRITER. I crave that solitude. My mum just doesn't get me.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
After all, we're raising adults not kids - no one raises their child to remain in that state, they raise them to become their own person. They just happen to start out small, that's all.

CT: Ok, so you said the work would be done BEFORE the baby arrived. You've got 3 days max before that magical day and so far you've laid the foundations for the extension and...nothing else. Need some help with your maths on this one? Builders. Bunch of lazy time-wasters.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Why does every meal feel like it could be my last before this baby starts making things REALLY painful?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
"No price too great, no distance too far, if I could wish upon a Blackstar." And the first thing I'm asking the Blackstar for...is for these telemarketers to stop calling at every hour of the day. I don't care if it's noon. I went to bed at 3am and just woke up. It's way too early for this.

M

Mishka

Maybe.. I was a bit over.. Blablaablaa, who cares?
Those ppl that cares about me..? I love you guy.. <33 And I'll be there for you if you need me..
You other that talked like freak about me..
Go and **** yourself. ;*

And I'm not a cold person.. :/

Top Bottom