• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I know this, hence why I've stopped replying. There's no need for comments relating furthermore to what happened, it just makes this worse.

People love to get involved. Next time anyone has an issue with anything, comment the person first instead of replying in a topic and leading it out of control. That applies to me also, but I'm happy to do that.
I just wanted every one to see that, though, since there's been a lot of uneeded debates in this thread. I read this posts in this thread because people's thoughts vary, but when there's a debate, they're all about the same thing (albeit, differing opinions, but they're still commenting on the same thing).

+ Five more minutes.
Ugh, time, why you be so slow? D:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Haha! XD That sounds awesome (and funny). But...strangely, I can see how it'd work. :p Fox woman...d'you mean like a werefox or...someone half fox and half human? *curious now* I think the gragoyle might fall in love with the shade's cat...it's acting very odd to the poor thing. Or I'm half asleep and everything seems weird.

Half fox half human. Mostly fox though, the only human things about her is that she's bipedal and is sentient. XD

CT: What's the difference between rock salt and sea-salt?

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
i wanna live in an abandoned chruch with flowers everywhere and then suddenly have a man with spiky blonde hair fly through the roof and then he takes me on an epic adventure and as i pray to the planet a man with sliver hair murders meh....causing the boy with the spiky hair to go through an emo phase :)

i totally just became Aerith's biographer

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Half fox half human. Mostly fox though, the only human things about her is that she's bipedal and is sentient. XD

CT: What's the difference between rock salt and sea-salt?

=D That's awesome, DT. *would love to read that fic* And...I think the difference is in where the salt comes from. Not entirely sure. >_> Salt's salt to me.

Thinking:
Writing a character's will is depressing. Writing about the beneficiary's reaction is worse. I'm so gonna friggen cry. Why can't I be writing a fight scene akin to the end of the DMC1 novel? >_< *hates to cry*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
=D That's awesome, DT. *would love to read that fic* And...I think the difference is in where the salt comes from. Not entirely sure. >_> Salt's salt to me.

I could send the fic to you, if you like. It was never finished, though...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
A naughty chant? At a local football match?! NEVER! It's the 21st century, there are teams coming down from all over the country, of course there are gonna be naughty chants!
Geez! Then again most of those fans are born in a field (at least they f***ing act like it).

Yay, doctors in two days... my mum and i are lucky people... not!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wouldn't that make it a Kitsune?

CT: 80 friggin dollars, ARE YOU MAD?!?!? For ONE kid? C'mon!

Actually, Kitsunes are Japanese wolf demons. They aren't bipedal, they look exactly like wolves save for the fact that they grow an extra tail for every 100 years they live, up to 9 tails.

Fun fact, Kitsune refers to a female 9-tailed fox, Kyuubi refers to a male one.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
That gave me a good giggle.
Maybe we should change the background of the forum to yellow and have member's names put in rainbow colours to prevent this type of thing happening over and over? /jk

CT: I can't feel my fingers!!! But I can still type, so I'm fine :)

+WOW. You really like it in there, little guy. Give your mommy's poor back and feet a break and come out. There's lots of good things in the world...like chocolate and candy. :)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Wow...LJ Smith really got that wrong. The kitsune stuff, anyway.

...Rabbits have big feet. *misses Bunny**ought to go and huggle him*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
*nodnod* :/ It's weird, right? She usually seems so...on top of myths. Then again, ever since she got back to writing she's seemed to be...not as good. >_<
Yeah, she's obviously still got the talent but the skill has gotten very rusty. Hasn't she been out of the writing loop for something like 10 years? I was so disappointed in Nightfall and Shadow Souls. It's like, one moment Damon and Elena are talking, the next they're going into a cave, and I'm going 0_0 Wtf did I just miss? Where did the cave come from? You know?

And... I dunno. She was focussed too much on the dresses the girls were wearing when Damon snuck them into that vampire world, it's like, I'd rather know what's going to happen next than yawn my way through reading yet another description of yet another eccentric dress. We know the dresses are awesome. Point made. Don't hamper on it. Geeze! She didn't even go into such fine detail about Julian's clothes - and he's THE most eccentric of all her characters combined!

And I won't even go into the whole mixup with Damon accidentally getting Stefan's gift from that Kitsune (whom I might like to add reminded me of the Julian version of a Kitsune...but anything that has the descriptions of white or blue reminds me of him *patheticfangirl*). That was sooo...fanfictionish. True the idea has never been done before, but I recon it hasn't been done for a reason.

I thought she butchered Damon's character more than the CW series has because of that 'twist' she threw in.
Anyway. So it is possible that she got the details of the Kitsune mixed up.
/end ramble

Top Bottom