• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Is it bad I find it highly amusing that people on the Internet expect other people on the Internet to be nice? It's like, what planet are you from where that's how it goes? There's bullies in the real word and there's bullies in the cyber world. Hello, I'm Dylan and I live in the real world. Where are you from, dumb ****? =D

M

Mishka

I had in 5 different spices in my food.
I have no idea what i had in... Just hope it's good. :)

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Is it bad I find it highly amusing that people on the Internet expect other people on the Internet to be nice? It's like, what planet are you from where that's how it goes? There's bullies in the real word and there's bullies in the cyber world. Hello, I'm Dylan and I live in the real world. Where are you from, dumb ****? =D

Is it bad I find internet "hard people" pathetic?
Hi I'm Jay and I live in the adult world where acting like a douche gets you no friends or happiness and will get you battered on a regular basis. It's like, there are d***s in the real world and d***s on the internet the only difference is with the internet, insecure cowards can become brave, fueling their real life egos.

Whether it's on the internet or IRL no one likes a twat. But on the internet the whole world can hate you.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Is it bad I find internet "hard people" pathetic?
Hi I'm Jay and I live in the adult world where acting like a douche gets you no friends or happiness and will get you battered on a regular basis. It's like, there are d***s in the real world and d***s on the internet the only difference is with the internet, insecure cowards can become brave, fueling their real life egos.

Whether it's on the internet or IRL no one likes a twat. But on the internet the whole world can hate you.
I know, but I find it amusing people expect people to be nice on the Internet which everyone should know that people are by far more rude and dickish on the Internet than they are in real life because there's a screen to hide behind and they can't get bashed behind that. Sure, some people are probably that much of an asshole in real life, but a majority aren't.

As a side note, I wasn't trying to sound like a douche or an asshole. I was just stating what I thought.

CT: I hate insomnia! vnffsgguhofsd g D:<

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
@Dylan
You are completely right and have a good point and I suppose having access to the world (Interwebz) also grants access to the bad side :/

I just wanted to add something to it as it's a subject that really grabs my lamb. I wasn't trying to dis-regard your post or anything and don't worry your not a douche or an asshole.........people can't be a douche! they can only be dicks, pussies and/or assholes, but I defiantly fall into two of three categories! xD

Awesome sig BTW.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Reaver in Fable 2 DLC? Waaaantz!!!!!
Geez, It's like I'm suddenly becoming obsessed with him... >.>... *insert rapefaise here*

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Things I've found out while writing: Derek's a huge pervert despite his I-am-too-mature-to-laugh-at-sex-jokes attitude, Daryl has a good reason for not wanting to say 'I love you' to Derek, Victor's demisexual and has dated a guy, Olivia's a pre-op MtF transexual, Whatwashisnameagain is actually straight, Julie's bisexual, and Kaylynn's in love with Victor.

Which makes the Victor-->Julie<-->Aaron Love Triangle a Kaylynn-->Victor-->Julie<-->Aaron Love Square.

I am honestly surprised.

Oh, new discovery. I can't spell. =D

Meg

Hm, a part of me wants to laugh at you for being so stupid, but then I'd be giving you the satisfaction of being able to entertain me. Another part of me wants to tell you up front how much of a soulless jackass you are, but considering how up-your-own-ass you are you'd just find it funny and not realize/not care how true (and therefore sad) it is. Another part of me would love to just ignore you, but then you'll just be satisfied knowing that you "upset" me when in fact you haven't. Like at all. So basically no matter what I do I'll lose.

Touche.

Top Bottom