• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

M

Mishka

Sometime i can't hold in tears when you leave this house and saying "goodbye" Even thought i know you come back about 2 weeks...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Aincient Egypt fascinates me, but also scares me!

I wanted to study Egyptology when I was choosing a course but I didn't want to go back to Liverpool to do it. But if I was prepared to, I could have been an expert by now! :(

Not as scary as the Aztecs/Incas. . .

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I find the Aztecs fascinating. I loved studying Egypt as a kid though (back in Junior School).

CT: Right, contacted that seller on FB, Lets see him get outta this one.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I wanted to study Egyptology when I was choosing a course but I didn't want to go back to Liverpool to do it. But if I was prepared to, I could have been an expert by now! :(

Not as scary as the Aztecs/Incas. . .

Just been to an Egyptian exhibition opening. It was good. Really interesting. I think I may have overcome my childhood fear of mummies. :)

Osaka

trollololol
I don't think I'm going to get an answer from them any time soon. I need to plan what I'm doing, guys. Come on!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I love this weather... p***ing down rain...

CT: Best seller on eBay???... my ar$e... the best sellers on ebay reply to their buyers questions.

Top Bottom