• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Technowraith

SSSmokin' Sick Style!
I'm thinking about how to finalize Blue Rose's paint job, clean up the detail work, and bang out Ebony and Ivory while I throw around ideas for Devil Bringer and Nero's Holster.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I don't want anything to slip out of place. I need to take some control over my life or I'm going to lose the things I value the most.

Osaka

trollololol
I need to get up, do some exercise and get some breakfast but I just cba. Haven't really got much to do today so I guess I'll take it easy.

Osaka

trollololol
Why there isnt even one person who can pronounce my name correctly??? :\

At least they know your name! I've got this one person at work who always calls me by my mates name but then corrects herself. Of course that means the guy that works with her then takes the **** by doing the same. Can't believe sometimes that after how many years and she still gets my name wrong! 0_o;

On topic> Bed. I need it.

aka958

Don't trust people
Nope. Nope nope nope.

I want to spend cash on getting lots of LoL champs. I want to do it now but ain't got any. ;_;

Technowraith

SSSmokin' Sick Style!
Damn... ebony turned out almost as big as Blue Rose... Time to adjust the drawing proportions... Photoshop here I come... LoL

Top Bottom