• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Ha! we have some new creepy pics from typing in Spawnshooter into Google image, like loads of avis such as Megs, SRS, Darin Rusu, Aka, Storm and more. Hell, it even has Cheez' tatoo, VBs halloween pic and Mr Fuzzums sig?

Google's stalking us guys! :rolleyes:

Osaka

trollololol
Damn connection keeps cutting out on me when I want it most. Why is there never anything good to watch on a sunday?

Meg

Ha! we have some new creepy pics from typing in Spawnshooter into Google image, like loads of avis such as Megs, SRS, Darin Rusu, Aka, Storm and more. Hell, it even has Cheez' tatoo, VBs halloween pic and Mr Fuzzums sig?

I am very proud to say that the first thing that pops up when you search for pics of "meg127" is a pic of Lightning. HELL YA! :D

Ronan

oakheart
Premium

But who wouldn't want Fuzzums' sig, guys? It's awesome.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium

Google's stalking us guys!

If Google was stalking me it would crash out of fear

Osaka

trollololol
Why can I only find a very small amount of pictures and stories of them both together?? Damn it. If only I could be much better at drawing, it's so frustrating. :mad:

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I seriously need to work up the courage to talk to that girl who smiles at me everyday. Now that I'm single, I don't have to worry about anyone getting ****y at me about. =D

aka958

Don't trust people
LOLOLO HIS KID IS GOING TO BE NAMED MEGATRON! LOLOLOLO! XD XD XD

IN LESS THAN A MONTH FOR 1 000 000 LIKES! XD

Top Bottom