• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Count Vlad? =O
I went with Marquis Vlad since so many likes the dark style. o.o
Good to know I'm still unique, haven't met a single one with the same choice as I did. XD

I'd have originally gone for Marquis Vlad because of the whole Interview with a Vampire look it's got going on, but then I saw a picture of the actual in game skin. Needless to say I wasn't particularly a fan, and out of the rest, Count Vlad looked the best to me.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
i think i can assume that my stuff won't be arriving off of ebay yet... 25 negative feedbacks in one month should've warned me off... but oh no... VeeBee has to buy off of the seller anyway... for once i needed my paranoia and did it show... no it didn't! No response from seller either! *facepalm* :(

Ah well, I'll just take my frustration out on the carpet tomorrow when I finish putting the damn thing down.

SONIC GENERATIONS WILL INCLUDE METAL SONIC!!!! Wha-hey!

Meg

kaffeetrinker_2.gif

What I miss?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
i think i can assume that my stuff won't be arriving off of ebay yet... 25 negative feedbacks in one month should've warned me off... but oh no... VeeBee has to buy off of the seller anyway... for once i needed my paranoia and did it show... no it didn't! No response from seller either! *facepalm* :(

Ah well, I'll just take my frustration out on the carpet tomorrow when I finish putting the damn thing down.

SONIC GENERATIONS WILL INCLUDE METAL SONIC!!!! Wha-hey!

Metal Sonic? F*ck yeah!

Too bad it isn't Mecha Sonic. (the one from Sonic 3) that one was BA lookin'. >.>

Pleasure

Just the man with the gun.
Seriously. I come home after a stressful day at work, log on to here, and I just laugh it all away at some of the reactions from you people. You guys are great stress relievers. Thanks, like omg, seriously, lol, yaya.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Seriously. I come home after a stressful day at work, log on to here, and I just laugh it all away at some of the reactions from you people. You guys are great stress relievers. Thanks, like omg, seriously, lol, yaya.

If you find us so amusing, why do you log off after posting this message? Wouldn't you want to hang around a few more minutes to see our OMGROFL *dies* reactions? Just wondering :confused: I dunno what went down but from your post I'm guessing the reactions you're talking about are of the negative kind, like people getting upset or going off on rants or something. I might be wrong, though. We do have a few members who have mastered the art of humour and spread it like wildfire ever so often. Meh. :cool:

CT: Time for The Thread, then.

Pleasure

Just the man with the gun.
If you find us so amusing, why do you log off after posting this message? Wouldn't you want to hang around a few more minutes to see our OMGROFL *dies* reactions? Just wondering :confused: I dunno what went down but from your post I'm guessing the reactions you're talking about are of the negative kind, like people getting upset or going off on rants or something. I might be wrong, though. We do have a few members who have mastered the art of humour and spread it like wildfire ever so often. Meh. :cool:

CT: Time for The Thread, then.
Fireworks and food, baby. Plus I gotta life beyond this forum. Like I said, I'm just here for the momentary kicks. ;)

aka958

Don't trust people
Lots of people think they can act right even though they are wrong just because they are on the internet. .-.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I realize it's eleven in the morning for you, but it's three in the morning for me. So if you're going to log off, tell me so I'm not up waiting for an hour when I could, you know, be sleeping.

Not like I can sleep anyway. But I would still like to know so I'm not bored in the middle of the night. Especially when the RP is getting this good!

Top Bottom