• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

RedRose

Kael
It helps that I'm a major dragon fanatic. Would you mind if I gave him a name and everything?

idk, i'm trying to come up with a name but i may use him as an alternative fursona or something (don't judge me, i'm not obsessed, it's just fun. same with cosplay). but come up with a few ideas and i'll see if i wanna use them. gimme a sec to post him up, i also have a few other drawings i'm gonna put up as well.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
idk, i'm trying to come up with a name but i may use him as an alternative fursona or something (don't judge me, i'm not obsessed, it's just fun. same with cosplay). but come up with a few ideas and i'll see if i wanna use them. gimme a sec to post him up, i also have a few other drawings i'm gonna put up as well.

I'm not gonna judge you, I've a fursona as well. He's just rarely used, poor guy.

RedRose

Kael
I'm not gonna judge you, I've a fursona as well. He's just rarely used, poor guy.

oh, that little bit wasn't meant for you, it was mostly directed to anyone who read it and wanted to make some smart ass comment, i'm sick and tired of smart asses on the net, unless they're actualy funny and not trolling. sorry bout the confusion ^^'

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
oh, that little bit wasn't meant for you, it was mostly directed to anyone who read it and wanted to make some smart ass comment, i'm sick and tired of smart asses on the net, unless they're actualy funny and not trolling. sorry bout the confusion ^^'

Ah, s'fine. I'm sure people are already thinking of smartass comments about my avatar at this very moment, considering it's Maleficent. XD

RedRose

Kael
Ah, s'fine. I'm sure people are already thinking of smartass comments about my avatar at this very moment, considering it's Maleficent. XD

hey i'm with you, she may be evil but she's a bad ass. hell scar's a bastard but i can't help but love him (i love lion king, me and my dad's all time favorite)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Lol! I love your sig Eb. Dante has some of the best lines in MVC3.

Wow, that site is a b*tch to display.
Actually, my laptop is being a b*tch...fullstop!

Make it stop singing...me ears are bleeding!!!

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Why the council can't seem to do anything right. First they get my address wrong on the census, then they send me a duplicate, and now they think I haven't returned either of them when I filed it online on March 27th and they're sending nasty letters. Swell. :rolleyes:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
They better respond to my email/call because if I get a debt collector turning up expecting £1000 he's gonna leave with nothing because I ain't got anything.

Top Bottom