• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
thinking about how bad ass this dragon/thing i drew is and how i can't wait to photoshop it....but i have to knock out my comisions first and i really don't want to. god i'm such a horrible request artist. -_-'

That's why I usually don't take requests. :/ I want to see this dragon, though.

RedRose

Kael
That's why I usually don't take requests. :/ I want to see this dragon, though.

I'm gonna scan it today, i have several different pics. this thing is so BAMF, very punk with stitches n all this crap, idk where the idea even came from but yeah, i guess it's derived from how i've been kinda feeling lately but still, he's awesome.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm gonna scan it today, i have several different pics. this thing is so BAMF, very punk with stitches n all this crap, idk where the idea even came from but yeah, i guess it's derived from how i've been kinda feeling lately but still, he's awesome.

It helps that I'm a major dragon fanatic. Would you mind if I gave him a name and everything?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Bunting is for life. Not just for Royal Weddings. Seriously bunting should be used on a daily basis - it cheers me up! :D

Top Bottom