• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Don't think I like this new avi. I may have to obsess over changing it to something else tomorrow. I do enjoy a random day off work obsessing over Dante-ness.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
We had school today? I though freshmen and seniors were off. ****, I am so screwed.

I less than three this page more than page 666.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Testing out the fabulousness of my new av..... I have a load of Dante-ness spreading ideas, but I've got to go and do stuff now. Stupid life getting in the way of obsessing. :(

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I like your avi Eb.

Who the hell do they think they are, i thought medical records were private?
That's not what I'm even taking that tablet for!
I was in a bad mood when I got up, now i'm even more p***ed off.

RedRose

Kael
thinking about how bad ass this dragon/thing i drew is and how i can't wait to photoshop it....but i have to knock out my comisions first and i really don't want to. god i'm such a horrible request artist. -_-'

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
i love this song... then again i only love it when i'm in a mood.

Can someone give me concussion plz? I can be arse to go through tomorrow... ROYAL WEDDING MY ARSE!

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I f**cking hate my neighbours so much!!!
8am on a bank holiday and stupid brain dead dance music blasting through my walls. They must have the smallest brains ever to want to listen to that ****. I wish they'd f**king grow up!!!!! :(

Top Bottom