• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I wonder why they don't give you the choice of which Skeith form to use? I mean, <Anna> is fought with both the 1st and 2nd, so why not give you the choice? Hm...

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I love how I can be sitting there watching movies on LOGO and recognize people from QaF. "Oh, hey! It's Robert! Oh my God, it Thea!" And I can now recognize Daryl Stephens, too. Why this makes me proud of myself, I've no idea. >.<

V

Oldschool DMC fan
If it's true they've actually killed Osama Bin Laden 'himself', this changes pretty much nothing. So they've nailed a financier and a figurehead, who will have made preparations for his death if he was smart, including distributing his money to his 2i/cs and selecting someone to take over when he's gone. Now it'll be played up as this massive important achievement on our side, when it's only symbolic. Why celebrate? It will probably lead to more retaliatory attacks, if the man killed wasn't a decoy.

Still I guess one less is something, even though hundreds of 'Taliban commanders' were let out of prison in Afghanistan last week by corrupt guards, for like, the third time in a few years. ¬_¬

M

Mishka

School suuuckz! :c
It's not even one day yet... :'c and i gotta live without you in over 2 weeks.. I miss you D:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Damn, he's actually dead? I don't give a flying fire truck (starts with F, ends with uck, so whatever), it's important sure, but only symbolically.

Top Bottom