• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Meg

^ Last night I had a dream involving me trying to run away from something (or was I running to something?) across some farm land or whatever. I ran into a couple of people trying to get to Nevada on foot....we were in Pennsylvania. XD

As it turns out one of the people was on the run from some guy. There was a meeting of sorts and this guy as well as Lightning (had a feeling she was gonna pop up in one of dreams the way things have been going) agreed to protect her. I just kinda stood off to the side like "cool."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ Last night I had a dream involving me trying to run away from something (or was I running to something?) across some farm land or whatever. I ran into a couple of people trying to get to Nevada on foot....we were in Pennsylvania. XD

As it turns out one of the people was on the run from some guy. There was a meeting of sorts and this guy as well as Lightning (had a feeling she was gonna pop up in one of dreams the way things have been going) agreed to protect her. I just kinda stood off to the side like "cool."

lol? That's fairly cool. XP

Meg

lol? That's fairly cool. XP

Yeah, and then I woke up, so I don't know what happened next. Its like not being able to see a whole movie. >_<
Although, I feel more at ease now. Something in the dream reassured me of something I was beginning to doubt and question, so ^_^

aoshi

All fan complaining is wat is making DMC franchise from letting any new info. I wanted some news on captivate but dont think capcom's gonna make any comments to avoid more fan backlash.This sucks.

Demon619

Deadman walking
I've got fifteen more minutes left till schools over....HURRY THE F*#K UP YOU STUPIED CLOCK!!
*Pictures myself smashing the nearest clock with a slegdehammer and walking out of the room.*

Meg

*shrugs* Ah well. Everyone messes up sometimes. That was my first bad grade of the semester and its almost over, so meh.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
is it just me?
everyone hates me... i knew i could clear a room, but i didn't think i could have that effect on a forum though

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
*groan*

Way to ruin my day. >_< I have to come home to a brother who acts like he's PMSing. That's just lovely.

EDIT: And way to just MAKE my day. XD Best quote ever: "Since when have you guys expected me to play smart? I run in and stab things, and I make it work, gat-dangit! I refuse to die!!!"

Top Bottom