• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Just been on the main page of this site and the advert was advertising a fishy foot pedicure in Newcastle - I assume it knows I'm in Newcastle and the ads are tailored to my location! freaky ey! I see a lot of sites these days follow you - know what you've looked at, what you've bought and where you live and try to sell you more and more stuff! :oops:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Jecht says "Better use your best sword!"
First weapon Gilgamesh pulls out? Excalibur. I proceeded to pwn that entire match and beat Jecht with 1337 bravery. You don't get more epic than that, and it proves Gilgamesh is in a league of his own.

aka958

Don't trust people
Jecht says "Better use your best sword!"
First weapon Gilgamesh pulls out? Excalibur. I proceeded to pwn that entire match and beat Jecht with 1337 bravery. You don't get more epic than that, and it proves Gilgamesh is in a league of his own.

It's alot more epic when you go into EX mode and get 8 Excalibur's. THAT is EPIC! O_O

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Finaly beat DMC1 on DmD! Nelo 3 was def the hardest bit, I didn't find Nightmare as hard as everyone sais and I can finally see why it's the best of the series. ;)

Reactions: Meg

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
ugh! why do they have to ram the royal wedding down our throats every 5 seconds.
Some of us have more important issues to deal with other than watch some silly common slapper walk down the isle.
I'd rather have have someone yanking out my teeth with no anaesthetic and then laughing at me while they were force feeding me garden worms!

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
The man in front of me on the bus has the longest ear hair I've ever seen! It's crazy! I've never seen anything like it - it has a life of it's own! In fact I think it's looking at me?!

Reactions: Meg

SpawnShooter

^ 8O

I don't mean to sound vulgar, but I have a friend who has 3 and a half inch nipple hair! we all tell him to phone Guinness or something cause that's a record!

EDIT:
Just been on the main page of this site and the advert was advertising a fishy foot pedicure in Newcastle - I assume it knows I'm in Newcastle and the ads are tailored to my location! freaky ey! I see a lot of sites these days follow you - know what you've looked at, what you've bought and where you live and try to sell you more and more stuff! :oops:

I had the same but for Bournemouth! it knows where we live!!!

SpawnShooter

@ Ebony

I think it already has ;) and have you noticed there's always the same single people stalking you from every date site, they sometimes have different ages or names, but I've seen the same single people for the past 5 years! and they never change their pics!:rolleyes:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^ for me they're always the same perverted males.
There aren't any decent blokes on these sites at all (well none that i've been on).

Top Bottom