• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Osaka

trollololol
Did I only get only 3 hours sleep last night.. ugh. Wouldn't mind if I could blame it on partying or something. damn insomnia.
Also, enjoyed watching Tonks sig. lol

aka958

Don't trust people
My friends came with this Touhou fighting game, I like Touhou so I was like "gief pl0x". After playing with them a little and played alone for some time, all it took me was 2 days and I achieved that kind of status when no one wants to play against me because they don't find it funny...
._.

Osaka

trollololol
Just got back from hospital. =__= Thought I'd fall into bed and drift off straight to sleep but I'm too awake at the moment (and why the hell did I just drink coffee?? Not gonna help. >.< )

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^I hope everything's okay Osaka.

Grrr, today is not going well!
Can't get an appointment to see my GP at all. I've also bought Black & White for the PC... i've got a huuuge nagging feeling that its not gonna run

Meg

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

Threads such as "Meg's Junk Thread" and "The Never Ending Saga" are for my artworks, writings, and jokes ONLY. Being able to have all my stuff in one place is the reason I made them in the first place. So, if you have something to share please either make your own thread, or post them in an existing one you made. Thank you.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Yay! my stuff did come today!
I just hope it works. Although, i've gotta say, what idiot company sticks the value of the contents on the box where everyone can see it? (*cough*HMV*cough*)... If you get a dishonest postman he's gonna nick it!.. although, who in their right mind would share my taste in music :D

Righty, entries for the blog methinks... what to write...???

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Right. Thanks for taunting me when I'm upset.

First thing I'm seeking after I leave the house is a freaking couch.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I'm feeling positive. Job interview was promising. Becoming a lead sculptor of my own workshop sounds pretty awesome and even if I don't get it this time I'm on the candidate list for future branch workshops in N Cornwall. And I get to use the mass-production facilities at the workshop anyway if I want, apparently. His place looks like a mini Weta Workshop. This would be more than perfect for my career!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You deserve a freakin' medal...

Aw thanks Meg, that's so sweet... Oh wait, I probably shouldn't get involved >_<

I don't want to go to work! I did loads yesterday, whilst my Supervisor just walked around putting out the stock that I had written down and piled up. He didn't actually do any work of his own. I want an extra pound an hour, this isn't fair! And pfft at my task to sell five raffle tickets within a week. I did that in my first hour at work. This isn't challenging, I want a better job :(

Meg

really isn't there one shred of patience in you I WILL GET IT DONE stop bothering me over it
Ah, my dad would always pester me about getting my school work done. Even know that I'm in college we can't talk without him questioning about it. e_e

CT: Tee hee, my avatar makes me giggle! XD

Top Bottom