• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Meg

*headdek*

This ain't the first time either. I just didn't say anything before. Oh and, nice save. Next time might want to say it before I show you evidence that debunks it.

aka958

Don't trust people
That's the spirit! :D
Can't say I share your enthusiasm though. I will tomorrow when I have my favorite class though! :D

Thanks. :3 Although I was enthusiastic I still wasn't thouh. o.o

CT:
I really really really REALLY have to upload that Zidane vs Lightning video. I've never pwned as much with Zidane before. :F

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
PleaseeeeePLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE get over yourself. GAH! :eek:

Never!!!
o5p3iv.gif

XDDDD

Reactions: Meg

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
The random things I create when left with freshly found Space Marine renders and an image editor at 3 in the morning... >.>

Reactions: Meg

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
*heavy sigh* It actually felt really good to finally get that off my chest.

EDIT: While emotionally stinging, I understand where you're coming from...

Meg

Why the heck can't I be mad at people?! I have every right to be mad and to never talk to you again, you've pulled so much crap and played me for a fool (even though I never bought it I just didn't feel like confronting you about it), but now that I finally have I can't find any anger. What you did was illegal and then you lied about it. I've ever reason to be mad. I should be mad. But I'm just not.

Top Bottom