• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Meg

Y'know, I really am a diamond. He's lucky to have me.
Really, how many other girls out there would have taken the crap he's aimed at me?
None. They'd all say 'WTF, bye!'
How many girls out there would WANT to send him off to a strip joint for his birthday?
Very. Very. Very few.
And then he's still got one helluva batchelors party next month as well.
Yeah. Don't say I don't do anything for you babe.
I say any guy would be lucky to have you, MV. :) You're talented and fun to talk to. As well as a good person that I can tell is quite the fighter to. ^_^

CT: OREOOOOOOOSSS!!!!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I say any guy would be lucky to have you, MV. :) You're talented and fun to talk to. As well as a good person that I can tell is quite the fighter to. ^_^

Well he might as well make the most of his freedom, or what little he has left, before I chain him down.
There will be no tolerance for this type of thing when we get married in the next 4 weeks. And I don't want him using the excuse 'but I never got to do this kind of thing before!'
Because I'll most likely slap him upside the head, dump his dinner in the trash and make him sleep on the couch for a week if he so much as mentions 'strip' or 'girls' in my presence.

...Marriage. It changes things. XDDDDDDDDD
Don't tell him that though!

Meg

Well he might as well make the most of his freedom, or what little he has left, before I chain him down.
There will be no tolerance for this type of thing when we get married in the next 4 weeks. And I don't want him using the excuse 'but I never got to do this kind of thing before!'
Because I'll most likely slap him upside the head, dump his dinner in the trash and make him sleep on the couch for a week if he so much as mentions 'strip' or 'girls' in my presence.

...Marriage. It changes things. XDDDDDDDDD
Don't tell him that though!

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

CT: XDDDDDDDDD

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Just asking is anybody else working on/planning to join the prompt for anthros soon? We've only got 2 entries so far and I don't know if it's because people forgot about the prompts.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Just asking is anybody else working on/planning to join the prompt for anthros soon? We've only got 2 entries so far and I don't know if it's because people forgot about the prompts.

Honestly I think that's my fault. I gave a prompt that not a lot of people are into. >_<

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Is it just me who has trouble getting the cursor to appear in this box, to type a reply to a thread? It's probably just my PC - it's very annoying!

Meg

Yet again you take what I say and act like it was your idea. e_e

Also, that's sexist.

Oh yeah, MLB 11 THE SHOW!!!!!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
@DT & Tonks, it's okay then.
I'll put up a poll by next weekend so we can move on to the next prompt, so anyone who is interested in joining the current prompt has a week left to do so.

CT: Aaaaah, here we go!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Lexy: they're probably paypal only... i did find instructions on how to make them though.
Master Vergil: I would've entered the prompt, but i'm a bit stuck when it comes to anthros.

I can't believe she did that. Perhaps terrible twos aren't just for children.

I keep having dreams where i'm running around the crystal maze ...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I hope I got all my calls and emails done that should be done now.

I didn't know we got that in the post box. o_O

Agh, more packing.

CAKE!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Lexy: they're probably paypal only... i did find instructions on how to make them though.

Usually. Just out of curiosity, have you used Paypal before? If you did, what did you think of them as a service?

As for the Tribbles, I wanted a grey one since forever. The ones on eBay are official, apparently they have two settings, "purr" and "Klingon alert" XD

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I see stuffon DA of Richard O' Brien, but i don't see anything on Ed Tudor-Pole... VB's gonna have to do something about that methinks!

Top Bottom