• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Why all of the fights are between the blue and the red AND why always the red gotta be the good one? -_-

Edit: no problem in editing... hmmmm -_-

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
See y'all later :D

perfect-alternative-goodnight.jpg

Meg

*sees post count* *bashes head into keyboard* ^%$^*^%*$&*^%W!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Any and all profanity is the result of me bashing my head on the keyboard and so completely accidental. ;)

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
"It would explain why Lupin got into a relationship with Tonks. She's the last of the Blacks he can have a relationship with, plus she's a metamorphmagus, so she could make herself look like Sirius."

EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW. As much as I ship Lupin/Sirius....ew. That's so gross. ._. Stupid WMG page. ;_;

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
PUNCTUATION, MOTHERFUCKER. DO YOU KNOW OF IT? Goddamn run on sentences are ****ing me off.

+ You know there's a problem when even I am annoyed by how much people are looking into "homoerotic" subtext that isn't there. Just a rule of thumb, WMGers, if a character's sexuality isn't stated in the book or by the author, then that character is straight. You can believe Draco is gay all you want, but he's not. Sorry.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^LOL!!!
That's not entirely true though. J.K. Rowling admitted that she'd always thought Dumbledore was gay, but nowhere in the books did she imply as much.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Yup, just another perv. *Sighs* why do i 'attract' these idiots.
Why can these people be more truthful
"Hi, I'm *insert name here*. I'm *insert age here*. I'm saying here that i would like a relationship, but what i really want its to *censored to do graphic secks acts*"
What idiots.

I need a hug

Meg

"Hi, I'm *insert name here*. I'm *insert age here*. I'm saying here that i would like a relationship, but what i really want its to *censored to do graphic secks acts*"
What idiots.

I need a hug
*hugs* :(

CT: I hate this! ;_;

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
What idiots.

I need a hug

(hugs)

I hate assignments. :(

Top Bottom