• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Dani first I love shameless but I've only seen a few episodes second you don't need a desk you can face palm
Yes, however, the facepalm doesn't have as big as an effect as a headdesk. And Shameless is dazzling. I've seen every episode and I'm sooooo sad that next Sunday is the season finale. I can't another year for a new season. ;_;

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
Dani but the facepalm is mobile and can be used anywhere it's like a pocket knife vs a gun the gun won't last as long as the pocket knife the facepalm only fails when you have no palms but what are friends for they can face palm you too.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
No, no, I can assure you. I am listening intently.

28.gif

+ I found mt BrianLOL .gif. :'D *cries tears of pure, utter joy*

Meg

Almost all my files on Photobucket aren't showing (including my sig) and I left the flashdrive with the pics on them at my dorm. Great.

EDIT: Never mind. XD

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Meg & Chaos Master: Thankies

This New Duran Duran album is good... its not Rio or Astronaut, but its still good

CT: I wonder if he's got the message now...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Y'know, I really am a diamond. He's lucky to have me.
Really, how many other girls out there would have taken the crap he's aimed at me?
None. They'd all say 'WTF, bye!'
How many girls out there would WANT to send him off to a strip joint for his birthday?
Very. Very. Very few.
And then he's still got one helluva batchelors party next month as well.
Yeah. Don't say I don't do anything for you babe.

Top Bottom