• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
SS3 Broly... Holy hell, Earth is doomed. ._. Now his line "Me, a monster? No, I am a devil!" seems more appropriate.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
^ "Kakarot, I'll bathe the areana in your blood first"

CT: Hi everyone ^_^ it feels like I havnt said hello in forever...also I'm hungry:mad:

EDIT: I'm the only person online!:p maybe I smell...:oops:

Hi 17 guests! HAAHA I guess I'm representing everyone. So um join... you'll get a free muffin if you do :)....come on all what are you waiting for, Muffins?.......no.....oh, uh bye.....
*smells self*
I'm gonna go wash.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Aww, my mum is so thoughtful. Dad is being a moany b*tch so she let me stay in bed... UNTIL 6PM!!!
WTF?! I know Monday is 'Lazy Day' for me... but it's not meant to be that f***ing lazy!
I know she was thinking of me and my easily stressed being, but i had work to do!
"At least you kept Tilly company... "well thanks, i didn't realise i could be asleep and responsible for a kitty, thats multi-tasking, isn't it...

CT: work!!!

EDIT~ I'll never be a LDK rank :(

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
"At least you kept Tilly company... "well thanks, i didn't realise i could be asleep and responsible for a kitty, thats multi-tasking, isn't it...
my kitten was chasing her tail like a dog earlier, she's soooooo cute I love her to bits ^_^ she kept getting tangled up in her legs and doing cartwheels excuse me while I melt from cuteness :D then we had a lovely play, she was in a very strange mood today.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
my kitten was chasing her tail like a dog earlier, she's soooooo cute I love her to bits ^_^ she kept getting tangled up in her legs and doing cartwheels excuse me while I melt from cuteness :D then we had a lovely play, she was in a very strange mood today.

Heh heh, my Burm and my dog actually played together without trying to kill each other. It was quite the experience.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium

AWWWWWWWW!!!!!
Tilly does that... and she also growls at people walking past the house.
Speaking of the little lady, ii have no idea where she is.

CT: I LOVE THIS SONG!!!

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ that's really crap Lexy. The amount of people getting laid off is ridiculous! This country is gonna go to ****! Well it already is, but Now it's even worse!

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Yeah, it's something like 30-40% of UK people know someone who lost their job in the last 18 months. . . that's pretty telling statistics. -_-

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
ow ow ow ow!!!
Seriously considering ripping out my reproductive organs!

EDIT~ YAY! i can go home in a min and annoy Vergil!

Meg

@Lexy and Ebony-

Uh oh! Sounds to me England's at another fork in the road! XDDD
Thank you Professor. Thank you.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I guess I should think about cleaning my room and showering before my friends show up later...
*Sigh*

Time to actually get stuff done, to the Batcave!

Reactions: Meg
Top Bottom