• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^you're okay though?
I've just seen something about another quake on Yahoo.
Have you had many tremors?

CT: 90% of Da isn't art huh? No i don't suppose it is, just a load of trolls bitching about ppl's work is the best part of that 90%.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^Yeah, it was a short tremor and it was about 40km deep, but it still shifted me at least an inch from where I was originally sitting when it hit. I think I was on my feet and running to put a jersey on before it even stopped, because it's windy and freezing here at night, and I didn't want to end up an ice cube if we had to leave the house.

The first proper tremor I felt was last year, also a 4.5er but it was about 5km deep and 2 miles from where I live. I actually HEARD the ground moving, and everything shook. It lasted for about a minute. Now THAT was scary. Last night was just a reminder to get my gear together for when the big one hits. If it was a big one, I would have sat in stoned in terror for the first minute before going crazy and running around to get my kids.

I'm still waiting for my partner to feel a big one. He never believes what I say, so he thinks I exaggerate about that big one I'd felt before.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I want to make him an assholeish character, but also make him sympathetic... Wow, I've got my work cut out for me. >_<

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
They know how deep below ground they are? Crikey.
I can see why you are on edge about it... i'm pretty sure i would be too.

CT: I'm off... i need to find some milk.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
There was an earthquake last year when I was living in the Midlands - NOT fun. It was only about 15 seconds long, but after it I don't think I'll ever live in a big apartment block again. I lived in the top apartment on the 8th floor, and I swear the building felt like it was bending. Strangely, I didn't freak and I knew what it was without ever having experienced it before, and it knocked Solidus and a few of my things off the shelf... but after that I will NOT live on the 8th floor of anything.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^Earthquakes do make your blood go cold and your heart stop, no matter how quick or small they are.

40 emails? REALLY? WTF is going on? O_O

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Storm Silves;301397 said:
I want to make him an assholeish character, but also make him sympathetic... Wow, I've got my work cut out for me. >_<
Oh, oh, oh! I can help! Sympathetic asshole characters are my expertise! *looks at Alek, Daryl, Julie, Oliver, and Roza* I am also awesome at making man-whore characters, if you ever need any help with that, either! xP

Clair: I really hope everything's okay with you and your kids. I live in an area in California where earth quakes are semi-common, so I know the fear pretty well. But they're not as bad as yours.

CT: Just because he has feelings for me doesn't mean I am obligated to return them. Doesn't help the fact I still feel ****ing terrible about it. =/

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I just bought the DMC anime on Blu Ray. An early birthday present to myself I guess. And I couldn't think of much else to get myself. Don't mind if it's not that great.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
^Congrats... but nothing happened... i wonder if there might be another rank at 10,000?

Oooh, i hate stress tummy aches... i hate losing part of a filling too... all this stress is killing me with pain... owie!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sBitch;301428 said:
^Congrats... but nothing happened... i wonder if there might be another rank at 10,000?

That's what I'm thinking, actually. Seems most of the ranks go on a "double the last" way.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Holy ****. I just got Internet Explorer 9... Those of you who don't like IE might actually like IE9. Trust me, it's a hell of alot better than 8.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Come on! I want to get out today and get some money! STUPID LANDLORD INSPECTION!

Ah, looks like Tilly needs more biscuits. I WANTZ MONEY!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I want money too. I'm really old on here >_< Ah I just don't feel so great about myself. Maybe some counselling will do the trick? Got a stupid blood test on Friday, and my doctors messed up my last sample. Could of told me earlier, having to wait so long for the stupid results of something I won't have anyway. Geez.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I have so much to do and no time! I'm sitting on a train at the minute. Maybe I shouldn't have gone back to work so early? I'm so stressed - isn't helping my illness!
Anyway I'm also missing VMs - Hope your all alright! Take care Master Vergil! Congrats on 8000 DT! I can't remember what else I was gonna type....it's nearly time for me to get off the train. I must try and read some fic on here tonight!

Top Bottom