• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Meg

^ TOOOOOOOOONKSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! I miss posting muffin pictures on your profile! ;_;

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Meg;301343 said:
^ TOOOOOOOOONKSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! I miss posting muffin pictures on your profile! ;_;

And I miss assaulting you with random pictures! ;_;

Here, for old time's sake.
29kxicp.gif

CT: ^Pretty much that.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Everyone's posting 'prompts' in the fic forum. Not being a fic writer myeslf (cuz I'm crap) I don't even know what prompt is! However I want to have some time to read some, I just don't get the time!

Maybe tonight....after I see the scary mortgage advisor - I may need cheering up, so yay for fiction and imagination!

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I'm thinking if they are going to make this DMC movie, PLEASE let it be a CG one. -_-

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I miss my pet lizard also. I went away for 3 months and when I came back I found my uncle had been feeding him raw bacon and he had turned red and suffered liver failure.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Spawnshooter: Sorry for your loss, i can see why you liked him. He looked a bit of a character.

I hate the idea of a DMC film... i've made a DA stamp to express how i feel and now it can be use on multiple occasions.
I think i'm gonna be sick again.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I'm sure someone bought the rights way back in 2006 or 2007 to make a DMC film, and I remember facepalming back then too. The Resident Evil movies directed by Anderson were enough to scare the bejeezus out of me at the prospect of someone like him getting their hands on DMC. But, at the time a lot of game franchises were getting rights acquired to films and I hoped that like Metal Gear Solid, someone would put the rights on the shelf and just sorta... forget they left them there. ¬_¬

Then I got slightly excited when the Resident Evil Degeneration movie came out and that was pretty disappointing as well.

D8

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
^o_O owie

There is one person worse than Anderson, and thats Uwe Boll. Although Anderson did make my fave horror flick 'Event Horizon'.
I just... *breaks down into tears* dread to think what they'd do to Vergie :(

CT: Apologise?! You argued... it happened... don't friggin apologise to me, apologise to my mother who you really insulted! Don't mind me, dad, i was puking up anyway and too busy to notice your petty squabble.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Meg;301319 said:
OH NO! I still can't make new threads. How will I submit my story?! I hope MASTER VERGIL has a solution. *runs around in circles flailing arms and screams*

;_;!!!!

Send it to me via FFN and then I'll create a new thread for you? I haven't been able to come up with any other good idea on how to get it posted on the forum.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
a phobia thread?
Yes... i'm going through one of mine, and i was wondering what everyone else's was, plus, my memory isn't what it used to be.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Pardon the pun, but that 4.5er really shook me up last night.
If I've ever scrambled like superwoman, last night was it. I tossed canned foods and nappies and water into a bag and kept waiting for a bigger one to hit. I didn't get to sleep until quarter to one this morning.

No wonder I feel like crap.

Top Bottom