• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Why are most of my main male characters whores? Alek, whore. Daryl, whore. Mason, whore. Oliver, whore. Quin, whore. Stephen, whore. Tim, whore. I'm really going to have to work on that.

Meg

OH NO! It won't let me make a new thread. I try and it just goes to a blank screen. How will I submit my story for the prompt?! ;_; I really hope MV let's me post my story in a spoiler in the Prompt thread. *hint hint*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sBitch;301257 said:
^can i be of some service?

YES you can, and you'd be one of my bestest friends if you help me out too!

@Meg: noted and logged! Although I think you might have been able to post already, I haven't checked yet.

The control panel looks new and orderly and...short. Is everything still there? Or am I fretting over nothing?

I wonder, I wonder...has anyone offered to help me out yet? Aside from VB and Shadow...hummmmm, I'm curious and hopeful. :)

I wish Night would come back on. I miss her. And still no response. I hope she's alright.:(

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Storm Silves;301292 said:
@MV: I'll help ya too, although I'm not sure how much help I'll be.

Any help is good help DT, thank you so much! I'm not expecting everyone to jump on it, because it's quite...a lot of reading, and probably a lot of flaws. I know Shadow told me there is a part of it where I jump from tense to tense...which is not good, but we haven't discussed that any further so I haven't changed it yet...cos I dunno where it is! D:

I'm not as clever as people think. My grammar hates me.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^i was thinking the same thing.

Geez, i need to vaccum my room, but the last time i did that, i broke the hoover....
hmmm, what to do.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I wanted to share some of my My Chemical Romance live photos with VeeB and anyone else whose interested, so I've uploaded a few - they are small 'cuz I didn't want to clog up the 'thinking' thread, but seeing as we have no VMs here they are -

DSC00708-1.jpg

DSC00569.jpg

DSC00830.jpg

DSC00658.jpg

DSC00598.jpg

DSC00480.jpg

DSC00386.jpg
:cool: Ebs

Meg

OH NO! I still can't make new threads. How will I submit my story?! I hope MASTER VERGIL has a solution. *runs around in circles flailing arms and screams*

;_;!!!!

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
*looks at Ebs post with mega awesomeness and drools*
So cool... you were on a balcony... right?
We never get anyone that mega in Cornwall. The best that's even close (apparently) is take that's tribute band :lol:
*has envies*

Ct:How do i get tape out of tilly's fur?
*pukes*

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^_^ Thanks. We were on the side seats. I think I'm getting old 'cuz I've had enough of moshing in the pit these days. I was complaining about all the emo teenagers around me all night - I'm old and grumpy!
I've seen a lot of brilliant bands up here in Newcastle, I guess I'm pretty lucky. I travel too see them too. I enjoy taking photos of live bands.

I'm thinking buying that bag on the 'net was a bad idea - it's ****. :(

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I doubt it has anything to do with that... perhaps you brain is telling you, "I don't wanna be trampled".
Thanks for sharing Eb.

CT: you two are absolutely useless. Can you not do anything without arguing... oop... i can still taste sick... what to do

Top Bottom