• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh noes, not a virus! :( :(

I am online on MSN, it's just stuffed up because I used to log on as 'appear offline' when I had to be quick and had no time to chat.
I'll be with you guys in a bit, I need to finish up something and then I'll be on.

aka958

Don't trust people
Master Vergil;301573 said:
Oh noes, not a virus! :( :(

I am online on MSN, it's just stuffed up because I used to log on as 'appear offline' when I had to be quick and had no time to chat.
I'll be with you guys in a bit, I need to finish up something and then I'll be on.

aka958@live.se

In case you want to add me. :3

Edit: My email is kinda obvious, isn't it? >.<

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
hi and goodnight everyone :)

S2_Good_Night_11.jpg

fon

Crazy Chick
Wow. I wasn't on this site for the longest time because my laptop kept telling me this site wasn't safe. Needless to say, i'm using a different laptop right now to visit and probably won't be that active for a while (so I don't risk getting a dumb virus! >.<").

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Meg;301598 said:
I wanna chat with MV, Shadow and DT. ;_;

Wanna chat with you too!!! D:

-EDIT-
Too much to do. Why is there so much to do? WHY?!!

@aka, I don't suppose you'll tell us what your reasons were?

Osaka

trollololol
Ebony;301569 said:
I hate Jamie Oliver! Why is he on TV? It shouldn't be allowed!!

Now if tubby would just go back to solely cooking and stop trying to save the world from all it's wrongs, then I wouldn't bother rolling my eyes as much when I see him.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
I know its 8 hours late, but I wanna chat! how do i do it? i wont be boring i promise *bats eye-lids* ill even bring cake, pudding and sweets :D

Meg

@MV and SPawnShooter- here's my MSN! sarcastic_idiot@hotmail.com

@DT- Way to reference what we were talking about here. :p

CT: CEREAL!

Top Bottom