• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
That sounds like a grade 7 or 8 piece - have you taken any piano exams before? Grade 8 is the hardest... I have only taken and passed grade 1 and then I gave up formal lessons to teach myself, but I taught myself grade 8 pieces easily. I think you just need to have the tune as played for reference, and memorise the sheet music.

aka958

Don't trust people
Lexy;301471 said:
That sounds like a grade 7 or 8 piece - have you taken any piano exams before? Grade 8 is the hardest... I have only taken and passed grade 1 and then I gave up formal lessons to teach myself, but I taught myself grade 8 pieces easily. I think you just need to have the tune as played for reference, and memorise the sheet music.

Nope. I've only learned a little by myself.

Ehh... I can play very little from the start of this though (like 30 first seconds to a minute):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrk-zuuc77U&feature=related

What grade is that?

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
@Aka any knew Dissidia vids? just PM me :D

CT:i may not be on this evening but ill quickly pop on for my good night pic and to say sleep well, now the forums are a bit more "back to their old self" its time to continue traditions!

also still to come our Pun Of The Month! or POTM wheres VB, shes so good at them...

>.>
<.<

aka958

Don't trust people
SpawnShooter;301523 said:
@Aka any knew Dissidia vids? just PM me :D

CT:i may not be on this evening but ill quickly pop on for my good night pic and to say sleep well, now the forums are a bit more "back to their old self" its time to continue traditions!

also still to come our Pun Of The Month! or POTM wheres VB, shes so good at them...

>.>
<.<

Nope, not by me. Just news on Duodecim.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
thanks SpawnShooter... I'm a little low on material at the moment :(

Hmmmm, what to do....

EDIT~ Hey look at me!! No? Fine then KMA.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Is doing a 'killer bee' followed by a 'jam session' impossible on MVC3 or is it just me!? *throws controller across the room in a for of rage!*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka and Lexy has just reminded me how badly I want to buy a piano now. Maybe I'll get one before I'm 30. Okay, let's be realistic, maybe if I get a job by the time I'm 30/get published and a nice healthy allowance, I'll buy a piano.

I'm thinking I'ma go eat my PIE!
And drink some coke, however 'bad' that is.
Annnnnnd then I need to call my babysitter.
And then maybe I can get someone to come fix my ^&#$%^#$%^%$ tumble dryer.
Also need to get some help organising that paintball match since hunny dearest is not very keen on giving me his co-workers' contact details.
Then I need to get my kids ready for the day, and myself.
And hang up another load of washing.
Annnnd...well you know what, screw the dishes, they can wait.

I get that good ol' feeling I used to get whenever I go into the fanfic board now. Haven't been active on there for a long time, I didn't realise how much I missed it.

Oh. And Shadow has officially become my muse's peptalk/coach, and she doesn't even need to do an actual peptalk. I only ever want to REALLY write whenever we chat. Ish weird, but cool ^_^

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sBitch;301553 said:
Wow, that thread doesn't show an obvious clique... does it...

Anyone wanna be in my clique? No, just me?

I thought I was in your clique! D:

CT: YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!
It feels so good when things FINALLY work out for me.
Also...
PIE!!!!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^I think it's cheese and steak. I might be wrong, but it's niiiiiice and tasty. :)

Storm Silves;301558 said:
M_V... Why is it that when I wanna talk to you, it's always a bad time? XD

I'm on MSN though!
....wait, NOW I'm on MSN.
Although I will warn you, I'm thinking about having another DMC.org party on there.
WHO WANNA COME TO THE PARTY?

...how's that for bad English, lol!

aka958

Don't trust people
Master Vergil;301563 said:
^I think it's cheese and steak. I might be wrong, but it's niiiiiice and tasty. :)

I'm on MSN though!
....wait, NOW I'm on MSN.
Although I will warn you, I'm thinking about having another DMC.org party on there.
WHO WANNA COME TO THE PARTY?

...how's that for bad English, lol!

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :O

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
The steak part sounds nice...

I'd love to, but i don't have MSN AT ALL... and the last time i went on eBuddy, my laptop got a huge dose of virus and malware.

Oh wait... i'm on... but i've got another virus

Top Bottom