• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Sorry Vergil.
Yeah it was brilliant - we got some really good photos I'll upload them and show you. I really like thier new album, what do you think of it? I've liked them for a few years now - saw them in 2007, the gig on Tuesday was better tho 'cuz I didn't get squashed!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Cool :D I'd love to see them. I haven't seen their album around :( (that probably doesn't help with living in the arse end of nowhere.) I've only got the Black Parade. Gotta say my fave song though is Helena.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ Well if you get a chance their new album is well worth a listen. My fave MCR song.....hmmmm I like Famous Last Words and Ghost of you. I really like 'Cancer' too - they did that live and it was brilliant - very emotional!

I'm now thinking I wanna upload my MCR photos to spread the MCR :wub:

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
" Im sick and im twisted im broke and you cant fix it dont make me cause i'll do it Red button and we'll all go into the river below "
I ma so bored i want to that red button

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Happy first year on here Dani :D
I've been meaning to say I love your sig - I love the colours and Jack rules! :)

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Ebony;301231 said:
Happy first year on here Dani :D
I've been meaning to say I love your sig - I love the colours and Jack rules! :)
Thanks, Eb. I found it on deviantart. Since I can't make sigs to save my life. >.<

CT: It's probably a bad thing that the song that describes my life right now is how I have a huge freaking crush on a girl when I'm dating a guy.

+ Theme twin naming in MY story? Nevar!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why is my name not showing up at the top like it always does? :(
^That's a rhetorical question. I know we've got probs on the forum.

Tomorrow is the first of March.
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! I've got so MUCH to do in so little time! AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHH!

Watching TMNT last night and...Vergil and Dante really are sooooo cliché.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
i was actually worried when i didn't see my name.

Trolls of DA... STFU!!! Your stamps and rants are just getting really boring... change the f***ing record already. *sighs and rolls eyes*

Mother, you'll watch any cr@p that they show on tv, won't you.

Oh, i have stuff to do to my site.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
35?!?! How long have I been off?
Surely I haven't been offline long enough to warrant that many emails, especially considering I'm not writing FF much. Unless it's a barrage of flames.
Meh. Whatever amuses me, I guess.

He always finds something to complain about. ALWAYS. And I feel like once again I'm giving, giving, giving, giving, and getting ****all back. Actually I'm not even getting THAT back. I'm starting to wonder if I'll even pitch up at the altar at this rate. Who wants to spend the rest of their lives with someone who will always find fault with whatever it is you do, or don't do.

I really hate him, y'know. It's true that opposites attract, but they don't tell you how ****ing hard it is to keep opposites together. I want this, he wants that. I'm open minded, he's stubborn and set in his ways. No, not a match made in heaven. YOU try reason and have a decent discussion with someone who won't cross the borders of his comfort zone.

****, what am I getting myself into?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Disney sing star is the best game ever!
If your feeling depressed just sing some Disney songs and it cheers you right up!

"look for the Bare Necessities, the simple bare necessities..."

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Am I really begging for concrit?
This has got to be my rusty muse to blame. Like I didn't lack confidence before :dry:
But I do need concrit on this, don't I? I haven't received concrit on it yet. And the people I did ask to crit it for me, didn't. That's not a good sign. That's a 'whoa, this is a pile of sheit, I'm not sticking my hands into THAT' response. Or that's how I perceive it, because it's not that good. It needs work. It needs a helluva lot of work.
And the writing bug is nibbling again. ^_^

But that means nothing cos I need HELP! D:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
^can i be of some service?

Whoa, a dante, nero and vergil threesome!!! WTF?!
MMM... biscuits.

WORK!!!

EDIT~ VB is about to cause an arguement.

Top Bottom