• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Meg

Faust;288037 said:
Thanks...now I should probably disappear from this thread for a bit before it feels like spamming. ._.

This whole thing is spam in the form of a thread with a vague topic. XD

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Meg;288038 said:
This whole thing is spam in the form of a thread with a vague topic. XD

I just meant that I don't think everyone needs to know what I'm thinking every other post. *facepalm* So much for not posting. ._.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Faust;288040 said:
I just meant that I don't think everyone needs to know what I'm thinking every other post. *facepalm* So much for not posting. ._.

Oh, feh. Don't worry about it so much. I post here pretty much as often as I can. :p

CT: Still thinking about Bloody Tears for some reason. Can't get that metal remix out of my head...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Storm Silves;288022 said:
2.5 years to be a video game designer... Guess I'm gonna be waiting a while.

3-4 years in my country, and that's only if you make it through the foundation year (the 1st year). If you don't make it through on degree level, you get put through to the second year on diploma level (demoted much?), and if you do the foundation year on diploma level and you don't make it through at the end of the year, they kick you out with a 'toodledoo, you ain't cut out for this'.
And that would be a whooping R57 000 down the drain right there. I don't know how much that would translate into US dollars though...hhhhmmmmm...my guess would be, at the current rate, it would work out to $8,300 USD. And that's just for the first year. Second year goes up to R86, which would be $12,500 USD.

CT: Hiiiii!!!! =) Did anyone miss me?

-edit-
Eh. I just reread your post DT. You meant 2.5 years before you can go study it, didn't you? ._.

Burn it!

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm on a train and I just heard someone say "Yay Black Ops is out today!" and I thought :( "Well there goes any interaction with my boyfriend for the next few months!!" :(

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Why the hell am i up this early... oh yeah, sofa got delivered.
Its redness reminds me of Dante's coat (DMC4)

See mother if i was lazy, i would've stayed in bed while you struggled moving furniture. I think i did quite good on an hour of sleep.
:p

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Bleh, two shifts today for work because no one else is willing to work them...*sigh* Oh well, just means I'm making back the money I spent on my DS. XD

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Meg;288078 said:
Well it looks like I won't be playing Black Ops either.

It's for the best, buy something good.

---

CT: Fable III is a vast improvement, BUT Mr. Molyneux, the job system was awful in II, so what made you think it was a good idea to bring it back in III?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Angelo Credo;288079 said:
CT: Fable III is a vast improvement, BUT Mr. Molyneux, the job system was awful in II, so what made you think it was a good idea to bring it back in III?

I wish he'd make another Black and White. Fat chance, though.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Ah! I can't wait to play Fable 3, but I've got to wait until Christmas to get it! I'm not happy! I've been happily planting my flags and collecting treasure on Kingmaker ready for the game. I'm so bored I have no good games to play at the minute!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've never heard of half the of sh*t they're playing on the radio.
That is what you get for keeping your head in the 1980's

So damn warm, mother could've said that she put the freakin heating on.
Uncharted movie huh?
I think for the moment I'll stick to the games.

aka958

Don't trust people
Cool... walked to school in a frosty weather. Walked back trenching through snow. In one day!? Seriously!? It was extremely windy and the snow just wouldn't stop hailing down from the sky...

I came home soaked. :dry:

Top Bottom