• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;288122 said:
Is it so wrong to not like "real" music instead of video game music? ._.

No. I like little of the "real" music and most of it all I like video game music.

CT: Counter counter counterclocks with a counter against counter counterclocks. Count all counters in previous sentence counting counterclock. :cool:

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
There are so many users called Sparda, Dante, Vergil, Lady, Trish, Mundus, Lucia, Phantom, and others.

But no one remembers Kyrie or Eva do they?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
TILLY! The chairs aren't 24 hours old and you've already clawed the fabric and made a hitch... mother is gonna go mad.

Meg

Storm Silves;288122 said:
Is it so wrong to not like "real" music instead of video game music? ._.

Nothing wrong with it. Though I personally don't see the appeal.

CT: Dinner time! ^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Meg;288139 said:
*unplugs DT's computer* Now you do.

Nope. My damn brother hogs all the gaming systems. I wanna play the Wii, he's there. I wanna go play the Xbox, it's his for the next hour. I never win...

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Ebony;288092 said:
Ah! I can't wait to play Fable 3, but I've got to wait until Christmas to get it!

Yeah, me too >_<

CT: Woo, cool weather! Finally!

Edit: There is no squee loud enough or long enough to fit this mood

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Gears of War 3 got postponed until November? Damn you, Cliffy. The game already looks fantastic.

Eh, I guess more polishing couldn't hurt.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
The crazy demon;288144 said:
I have seen liong fics.

But this is just redonkulous <.<

Are you reading what I'm reading? ;)

In all seriousness though, I had to favorite the thing because I barely have enough time to read a few paragraphs while Dad's trying to pass his math course ;_;

And I thought he was an unbearable ass BEFORE he started community college :dry:

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
You know, I actually tell you I like you yesterday at school, and then you invite me over to play Halo Reach, and then you're not at school today? Coincidence much? :/

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
How am I going to do this? Shall I just sketch it out and try painting it, inking it or just do it with just pencil? Hmm...I think I'll experiment.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I did not just say that. Fuuuuuuuuuck. ._.

+ Load, damn you, load!

+ "They ****ed at a funeral home. During his little sister's funeral."
"Oh, wow."
LOL.

Top Bottom