• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
That'll certainly be an "open mouth, insert foot" moment if it does happen. XD

CT: When did cartoons get so bland and tasteless? The humor sucks nowadays...

Meg

DAAAARN ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed it! I freaking MISSED it! I get side tracked for two seconds and TCD slips in like the crafty guy he is and got the 10,000th post! :verymad: Didn't you get the 9,000th post to? :lol: You're a sly one, TCD.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Miguel, I love you and I'm happy you got a boyfriend while I was in Mexico, but he had NO ****ING RIGHT to do what he did. That little ****ing jerk, I hope you see what a little ****ing ****tard he is and dump his sorry little ass. Next time I see him and he so much as LOOKS at me the wrong way, I'm beating the living **** out of him.

Meg

Faust;288026 said:
I honestly don't know what to do...I'm seriously at a loss right now...

Buy a compass. ;)

Or, failing that, ask for directions. From me if you like. :)

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Meg;288029 said:
Buy a compass. ;)

Or, failing that, ask for directions. From me if you like. :)

Thanks, Meg. ^_^ But I don't think even asking for directions will help me right now...it's a personal problem that my family is facing right now. :\

Meg

Faust;288030 said:
Thanks, Meg. ^_^ But I don't think even asking for directions will help me right now...it's a personal problem that my family is facing right now. :\

Thaaaat why I said you can talk to me. If you need someone to talk to I mean. ._.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Meg;288031 said:
Thaaaat why I said you can talk to me. If you need someone to talk to I mean. ._.

I have a couple people already talking to me. I'm just stressed out but I'm managing better...I want to thank you for your kind offer. I'm glad to know I can talk to you as well when I need it. ^_^

Meg

Faust;288032 said:
I have a couple people already talking to me. I'm just stressed out but I'm managing better...I want to thank you for your kind offer. I'm glad to know I can talk to you as well when I need it. ^_^

Ok well at least you're talking to someone. That's good. :)

CT: I wonder how long this'll last?

Top Bottom