• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
final crash;287882 said:
i'm thinking to the poem that loardofdrkness made it

It's a beautiful poem. (I take it that's what is posted in your sig)^_^ Now I want to share some poems I have made, to him. XP

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;287855 said:
That's cuz it was Japan only. The only way you'll get a translation is through a rom.

*Hrm hrm*

Final Fantasy V advance.

Final Fantasy Anthology, containing Final Fantasy V and Final Fantasy VI for PSX.

Yeah, it's just that they are not being sold officially anywhere anymore. Can't Square please do a quick port or something? D:

BlueDevil;287865 said:
^You gotta be talkin' about me

We're still friends, don't worry...easiest way I can explain it...I go through stages of social behavior with people...hrm hrm...I haven't talked with a lot people on here in a while.

Noted. :ninja:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
That Iain Duncan Smith is an arse.

So he wants people who can't get jobs to scrape chewing gum off the streets for £2 an hour, 30 hours a week, as well as the 'scroungers' this government have made boogeymen out of, does he? I would be fine with that if I didn't live in an area that the government almost completely disregards, where there are very few jobs and opportunities for the non-established, that Ian Duncan Smith himself has been accused of scrounging during the expenses scandal, and oh yeah... I'm against slave labour, poorhouses and paying immigrants miniscule wages... so why on earth would I endorse paying citizens of this country a joke wage for work? Work is work. It should be paid fairly.

What does he want to create, an underclass of slave labourers with no choice but to pick up litter for their pitiable dole money? Wouldn't that be grand - reminds me of a certain country during WW2. Could it be that the problem is the Tories sold off our industry and turned us into a service nation economy reliant on banking, retail and house-buying and hence the lack of jobs at this time? Labour spent all the money but the Tories thought a sevice nation was a good idea - and guess what? India's a big service nation too - and does it for cheaper. No, surely it's the fault of the old, the sick and the jobless that we're in this mess! Not the politicians or the risk junkie bankers. Yes, let's punish the poor. We like punishing the poor, don't we?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Lexy: I totally agree about everything you've said. The politicians aren't thinking at all. They've just got no idea what life is like outside parliament.

Finally, I've updated my site. Must Email that seller and get on with Nite Runner.
VODAFONE... U SUCK!
LoD... U ROCK!

aka958

Don't trust people
F yeah! I look at youtube vids on how other people beat Dante on DMD in mission 10... Abusing the Devil Bringer! No wonder I had a hard time! >.<

Meg

Well we've already reached 500 pages, so I think that's an accomplishment in and of itself. Way to go everyone! XD

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Meg;288005 said:
Well we've already reached 500 pages, so I think that's an accomplishment in and of itself. Way to go everyone! XD

I vote that we all partake of a celebratory muffin to commemorate this moment! ^_^

Meg

Wait until we actually get there. :lol:

EDIT: Watch the forum crash right at the 10,000th post.

>.>
<.<

*knocks on wood*

Top Bottom