• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Finally...I think I have the rest of the week off! Haircut this thursday, I don't want my hair long again. XP

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Blah, blah, blah....Your lips are moving but I hear nothing. Yes you have to think it over...but we have to do something or else nothing will happen. Yes you have the time but, we need to get together and figure out a plan or it will be too late in the end...

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
thinking that LoD's eye signature thing is fricken amazing as hell...and makes me dizzy.....

also thinking i may be going insane and wondering why i'm hurting when i thought i was over her....

and i am thinking i'm grateful that LoD made me an amazing Godfather/God of War sig

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Wow, thats the third time today i've heard that song... why don't they play some other stuff instead.
I WILL get around to writing some Nite Runner today. It is a priority dammit.

aka958

Don't trust people
Ohh yeah, webbdesign, huh? First assignment with five days deadline on:
Make your own webbpage explaining a bit about yourself.

To make it funnier the teacher wouldn't teach us anything about it and let us try to find the information on how to do it for ourselves. I feel damn cool. :cool:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
What a selfish bastard. :mad:
*SCREAMS* Dress up Vergil *SCREAMS*
I'm so friggin happy right now... Imma leave him undressed :lol:

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I like cheesy poofs you like cheesy poofs if we didn't eat cheesy poofs we'd be lame!
Just watching South Park and trying to get in the 'zone' for tomorrow!

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
thought i was over this...thought i was ok........i thought wrong......this will be a fun night...i can only hope i start screaming in the night......that should release something....

Top Bottom