• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;287853 said:
Nuuuuu. Final Fantasy V.

I won't go as far as getting a rom for it I won't go as far as getting a rom for it, god damn it I will get a rom for it soon! I can't find the stupid game ANYWHERE! T_T

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;287854 said:
I won't go as far as getting a rom for it I won't go as far as getting a rom for it, god damn it I will get a rom for it soon! I can't find the stupid game ANYWHERE! T_T

That's cuz it was Japan only. The only way you'll get a translation is through a rom.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
"It looks like some guy came on your wall."
"It's spit."
"Why the **** is your spit white?!"
LOL. I love my friends.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
^You gotta be talkin' about me

We're still friends, don't worry...easiest way I can explain it...I go through stages of social behavior with people...hrm hrm...I haven't talked with a lot people on here in a while.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
-yawn-

I'm sleepy...Spanish class tomorrow

-looks at Xbox-
Okay we're only playing till three. Got it?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;287819 said:
S rank or SSS rank? :3
I have a really really hard time S ranking the "Orbs found" in mission 3-6.:\

*gets poker stick ready* I thought I said S rank. <.< >.>
>.<

Ooooooo kak.
Those words are the ones I never want to hear. Why? What now? *panics* Ooooooo kak.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Urg, I can't deal with that woman anymore. Yelled at my mom for saying she's not a "responsible" parent. Hell, my mom raised us SO good to respect other people, so you can shove that sh!t up your @$$.

Yelling at my dad saying we're all irrepsonible people, you can shove that up so far and make a breath mint out of it too because you know what, I enjoy my talks with my father and brother...I can't talk to them everyday like I used too. We're having fun, and it's too bad you don't like it. You know what, stay in your hole and stay down there! We don't need your crap.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I still can't deal with that crap but I'm more at ease...I can't wait until it's finally over. ._.

Top Bottom