• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^Like, De Vilma y u cry? Ha ha ha ha. That is pretty funny! I had a friend accidentally send me an email yesterday and she started it off with 'Natuyna! That's great!' or something like that, and I was like 'Natuyna? Is that like the new version of 'eureka!!'?'
Until I read on and realised the email was meant for a person going by that username. XDDDDDDDDD

CT: Do I call them and try to go or not? Do I take the kids with me or not? I should have asked him last night. DAMMIT! :verymad:

2000+ words to get today. Then I'm back on track and in the running for that 50.

I want ice cream.

...I miss Dante. T_T Yeeeeaaah, I'm pathetic, shurrup.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm thinking how proud I am of myself with sticking out my new Dante avatar this long. I put him up there to see how I felt and it hasn't been as traumatic as I imagined! :D

Baby steps Eb......baby steps!

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Hmmmm...A nightly stroll sounds good soon. I love the night with a passion no matter what the weather. :wub: It's peaceful, calm and it has a beauty that the day will never achieve.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Reading the Gayngster page on Tv Tropes, in the anime and manga part is says "Tokyo Tribes: One of the mob bosses is a Fat Bastard who rapes boys so hard they explode. Really." I LOL'd so hard my mom thought I was crying. *wipes tear*

...Tv Tropes is so going to make me fail NaNo.

aka958

Don't trust people
Lawl... I'm such a boring character thinking I've got nothing to do, play some games in pure boredom and then in the end of the week I realise that I actually had homeworking to be catching up with... I fail so miserably. <_<

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
God has a twisted plan for all of us....but it is always to our benefit...and through all the **** i've been through...im glad to say i wouldn't change it...cuz i met her....and supposedly she likes me as i like her

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Me too, actually. Like I said before, though, I have a feeling it'll be at 7500 and not 7000 when my rank changes.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Can't tell me not to say it if I already did, y'know. :p Not like I care much either way.

CT: DMC2 is still a good game. Stupid fanboy...

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;287718 said:
Me too, actually. Like I said before, though, I have a feeling it'll be at 7500 and not 7000 when my rank changes.

Meg;287719 said:
^ Don't say that. I don't care how much sense it makes, don't say it!

But it does make sense.

It would fit perfectly for the next rank to be at 10.000 with an even spacing. But that is just me thinking out loud, maybe I'm completely wrong. xP

Storm Silves;287721 said:
CT: DMC2 is still a good game. Stupid fanboy...

I like DMC2 alot. =D
The only negative part is that most missions has just been running somewhere and killing something. Not even a slight glimpse of progression on the story. :\

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The story is pretty abysmal, but the game itself is fun. The bosses are definitely the best part of the game for me. Possessed Arius, Despair Embodied, Nefasturris... All of them are awesome.

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;287723 said:
The story is pretty abysmal, but the game itself is fun. The bosses are definitely the best part of the game for me. Possessed Arius, Despair Embodied, Nefasturris... All of them are awesome.

I really really want to meet Despair Embodied. That thing has always looked incredibly epic to me.

I spent 15 minutes shooting with Ebony & Ivory at the infested chopper. Woohoo!!! XD

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;287725 said:
I really really want to meet Despair Embodied. That thing has always looked incredibly epic to me.

I spent 15 minutes shooting with Ebony & Ivory at the infested chopper. Woohoo!!! XD

I used the Aerial Heart and slashed at it whenever I got the chance, then built up DT with my pistols, repeat ad infinitum.

Despair Embodied is about as hard as the bosses from DMC1, so you'll have fun with that one, I'm sure.

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;287726 said:
I used the Aerial Heart and slashed at it whenever I got the chance, then built up DT with my pistols, repeat ad infinitum.

Despair Embodied is about as hard as the bosses from DMC1, so you'll have fun with that one, I'm sure.

The bosses in DMC1 are hard because they limit my moveset so I can't always hit them and I always mix up with the strange button settings.

Why do series have to change their button settings in sequels? They just confuse me! Attack with circle? What? O_O HOW DO I DODGE?! *gets hit and dies*

Top Bottom