• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Job interview. I'm not really thrilled about this. £300 a week sounds fine, and an 8 week internship is great to start with... but it's gonna leave me with very little time to do what I need to do with my business...

Maybe I won't get it anyway.

aka958

Don't trust people
Chaos Master;287508 said:
I am extremely disappointed with Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II. The first game is way better, in my opinion.

I'm sure I've seen the exact same post by you before. Was that just my imagination?
Or maybe... I can see into the future! :O

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Chaos Master;287508 said:
I am extremely disappointed with Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II. The first game is way better, in my opinion.

I heard it's really short.

Were they just being lazy with this game or what? I was going to get it for my bf but I'm not paying full price if he'll have a thrombo over how bad it is. He's kind of a Star Wars purist, and he wasn't impressed by the last one and seems to be hating George more and more by the month. I bet this'll be the sugar in his fuel tank. :lol:

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
so confused....torn between scylla and charybdis....i like her.....and i'm gonna have to let go.....i am........deeply disheartened by the fact we'd be going to different schools...but i mean...same state...and like a half hour away...that shouldn't feel as bad as it does.....i have to calm down and step back a bit...after all...she's my best friend...and i dont even know if she remotely feels the same

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I hate driving from LA. Eight hours of pure boredom, and I can't even text Miguel, Mattie, Marcus, or Kat until 3:15 and it's only 1:00. ;________________;

+ LOL. Sims!Daryl is such a gold digger. And Sims!Victor decided he's gay...again. I really should stop giving him the flirty trait.

+ I'm so sick, infected with, where I live, let me live without this, empty bliss, selfishness, I'm so sick.

+ You let me violate you, you let me desecrate you, you let me penetrate you, you let me complicate you.

+ Babble babble, bitch bitch, rebel rebel, party party, sex sex sex, and don't forget the 'violence'.

+ I go from Flyleaf to NIN to Marilyn Manson. My music tastes are weird.

+ I should work on NaNo. I'm, like, two thousand words behind.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Finally a magazine that had a trailer of DmC on the DVD disc.
Of course, it won't copy to the PS3 hard drive.

Nice to have cola running through my veins again.

Hmmm, Tilly isn't scared of fireworks. I thought all cats and dogs hated them, but she wants to be outside watching them... i haz weird kitty :lol:
She's in the window watching them... :wacko:
I really can't figure her out.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Storm Silves;287565 said:
Oh, it's a good song, yeah. I'm just wondering what the hell was going through the writer's mind. XD

System of a Down write a lot of weird songs. :p But it basically means what the song name is...if you like listening to the lyrics and reading between the lines. (Of course, that logic doesn't always apply to all songs though, some are just 'there' for the hell of it. ^_^:p)

Top Bottom