• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;287728 said:
The bosses in DMC1 are hard because they limit my moveset so I can't always hit them and I always mix up with the strange button settings.

Why do series have to change their button settings in sequels? They just confuse me! Attack with circle? What? O_O HOW DO I DODGE?! *gets hit and dies*

I started with DMC1, so every game after I configured the settings to be the same as DMC1.

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;287729 said:
I started with DMC1, so every game after I configured the settings to be the same as DMC1.

That must've been great. But how did you do after DMC3?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I just got used to the DMC4 controls, honestly. I do have a few fumbles when switching from game to game, but nothing a bit of practice can't fix.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Thanks. I use my mobile for the internet, the only way i have to access it and you stick the damn charge up by 50%
I can't tell you how utterly p***ed off i am dammit.:mad:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Ears still ringing from seeing Sevenfold live, everything hurts, I smell, I'm tired, but all in all, totally worth it.

Also.
JOHNNY CHRIST ON BASS.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I remember back when Credo was threatening to ban me (jokingly, of course) if I was to exceed his post count... *sigh* Good times. Good times.

EDIT: D'oh! He's RIGHT THERE! o_O

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Storm Silves;287735 said:
I remember back when Credo was threatening to ban me (jokingly, of course) if I was to exceed his post count... *sigh* Good times. Good times.

EDIT: D'oh! He's RIGHT THERE! o_O

*Boomerang shots ban-hammer at your face*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
*is ban pwned*

Well. That's a minor inconvenience. >.>

*red slash in name*

Um...

Nuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

CT: Damn. Now I'm thinking about what would happen if I were to be banned... That'd make me go stir crazy. This place is just that fun to be on. ._.

Meg

Gosh darn it DT! You're thing didn't change. That ruined my night. I'm leaving!

fon

Crazy Chick
Sengoku Basara on the wii is fun, Dragon's Lair 2 is amazingly difficult, MvC2 is fun playing against a button masher ^^

So tired now =3=

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Angelo Credo;287734 said:
Ears still ringing from seeing Sevenfold live, everything hurts, I smell, I'm tired, but all in all, totally worth it.

Also.
JOHNNY CHRIST ON BASS.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant. *is totally jealous*

CT: Now I have to think of a shirt to doll on Derek. :/ Victor was easy because he wears plain shirts, and Daryl was easy because it's a white tank that says something so totally "Daryl!" on, but Derek's sooooooo much harder. *sigh* Maybe I could put him in the shirt he designed for GSA. That may work, but it's probably going to take a couple hours. Probably way more than Vic and Dar put together if I don't do all those details on Vic's sweatshirt. /ramblerambleramble

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Storm Silves;287748 said:
It's daylight savings, so shouldn't all the clocks be set back one hour? >.>

It's at one this morning, actually.

CT: I think I may actually be enjoying a Lady GaGa song. D:

Top Bottom